• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Antipasto Bread Recipe from 'More Stone Sensations' Book - Page 6

In summary, antipasto bread is a popular and tasty appetizer that consists of pizza dough, deli meats, cheese, and other toppings commonly found in antipasto platters. There is a simple and customizable recipe available on the website or in a recipe book, and it can be made ahead of time and reheated for convenience. Antipasto bread is suitable for various occasions and can be easily customized to suit different taste preferences.
its_me_susan
I need this recipe!!! I was told it's the best! It's from the "More stone sensations" book, page 6.... does anyone have this that would please post it here?

THANK YOU!!!
Susan :)

Here you go! Glad I could help!

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Attachments

• Antipasto Bread.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 372
THANK YOU Dawn!!!! Have you ever tried this "pizza" style? I don't have the fluted pan and assumed it was a pizza. :(

What is antipasto bread?

Antipasto bread is a delicious and filling appetizer made with pizza dough, deli meats, cheese and other toppings commonly found in antipasto platters.

How do I make antipasto bread?

We have a simple and easy-to-follow recipe for antipasto bread that can be found on our website or in our recipe book. You can also get creative and add your own personal touches to make it your own.

Can I customize the ingredients in antipasto bread?

Absolutely! You can add or substitute any of the ingredients in our recipe to suit your taste preferences. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the deli meats and adding more veggies.

What occasions are perfect for serving antipasto bread?

Antipasto bread is a versatile appetizer that is perfect for any casual gathering, potluck, or even as a game day snack. It's a crowd-pleaser and always a hit at parties!

Can I make antipasto bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the antipasto bread a few hours before baking and keep it in the fridge until you're ready to bake. You can also freeze it after baking and reheat it in the oven for a quick and delicious appetizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD