• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finance Answers: Reimbursement for Earned Conference Credits

In summary, to earn conference credits as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must meet specific sales and recruiting goals during a designated time period. These goals are outlined in your consultant agreement and on the conference website. Your earned credits will typically be applied to your account within a few weeks after the qualifying period ends. These credits can be used towards any Pampered Chef conference, but they do expire and cannot be transferred to another consultant. If you are unable to attend the conference after using your credits, you will not be eligible for a refund but can transfer your registration to another consultant or receive a credit for the following year's conference.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I sent an email to Finance about why some were reimbursed for earning free and 1/2 off conference, and others weren't....here is the email I just received in response:

Hi Becky:

The credit for your April promotion was processed on 5/5/09 -- and
should be refunded on your mid-May commission check. Due to the timing
of when the promotion was achieved resulted in some checks being
credited on the April month end check and others being issued in
mid-May. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Elizabeth Muth
Supervisor, US & International Meetings
Telephone: 630-792-7838; Fax: 630-261-4078

Ok that makes sense kindof.... But at least now I know why I didnt get mine... Thanks for posting this...

So basically they are refunding as earned from sales in April?

chefsteph07 said:
So basically they are refunding as earned from sales in April?

I guess. I turned in 4 shows on the 29th and 30th of April, which is what clinched it for me. I'm not sure what their cut-off date was for April Commission Check reimbursement, and May...

Hi Elizabeth,Thank you for your prompt response regarding the reimbursement for the conference promotion. I appreciate you explaining the timing of the credit and when it will be reflected in our commission checks. I have shared this information with my team and will let them know to expect the credit in our mid-May checks.If I have any further questions, I will definitely reach out to you. Thank you again for your assistance.Best,

1. How do I earn conference credits?

To earn conference credits, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during a specific time period. These goals are communicated through your consultant agreement and the conference website.

2. When will I receive my conference credits?

Conference credits are typically awarded within a few weeks after the end of the qualifying period. You will receive an email notification once your credits have been applied to your account.

3. Can I use my conference credits towards any conference?

Yes, you can use your earned conference credits towards any Pampered Chef conference. However, please note that credits do expire and cannot be carried over to the following year's conference.

4. Can I transfer my conference credits to another consultant?

No, conference credits are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them.

5. What happens if I am unable to attend the conference after using my conference credits?

If you are unable to attend the conference after using your conference credits, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may transfer your conference registration to another consultant or choose to receive a credit for the following year's conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views