• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Other Companies for Personalized Printing | Unleash Your Creativity!

In summary, "Another Vistaprint" is a collection of customizable promotional materials and products available through Pampered Chef's partnership with Vistaprint. These materials can be accessed through the Vistaprint link in the My Business tab of your Pampered Chef consultant account. There is a cost for these materials, which varies depending on the item and customization options chosen, and you will be responsible for any shipping fees. You can use your own images and designs on these materials, and the delivery time will depend on the shipping option selected at checkout.
amy07
I LOVE VistaPrint. But I'm also wondering do any of you use another company that offers us great freebies for personalized printing?

I was wonder that myself this weekend. Good question!

Okay so I just did some searching. Looks like VP is the only one of it's kind!

Here is one, but I don't think it really compares:

http://www.123print.com/

1. What is "Another Vistaprint?"

"Another Vistaprint" is a collection of promotional materials and products offered through Pampered Chef's partnership with Vistaprint. These materials include business cards, flyers, banners, and other customizable items to help you promote your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I access "Another Vistaprint?"

You can access "Another Vistaprint" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the Vistaprint link in the My Business tab. This will take you directly to the "Another Vistaprint" page where you can browse and order your promotional materials.

3. Are there any costs associated with using "Another Vistaprint?"

Yes, there is a cost for any materials or products you order through "Another Vistaprint." The cost will vary depending on the item and customization options you choose. You will also be responsible for any shipping fees.

4. Can I use my own images and designs on "Another Vistaprint?"

Yes, you can upload your own images and designs to use on the promotional materials offered through "Another Vistaprint." This allows you to create unique and personalized materials to promote your Pampered Chef business.

5. How long does it take to receive my order from "Another Vistaprint?"

The delivery time for orders from "Another Vistaprint" will vary depending on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Standard shipping generally takes 5-7 business days, while expedited options may be available for an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ashvel
  • heat123