• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for the Garlic Slicer

!Still getting the error when I try to open it :( I will have to ask around and see what I can do.Thank you for this!!!!
mom4angela
When making my homemade split pea soup, I sliced the garlic with our PC slicer. I only had the "baby" carrots to slice, and they aren't easy to do...SO I stuck some in the garlic slicer, and they came out PERFECT!!!

I do chocolate chips down one side and nuts down the other and sprinkle them on desserts. Looks professionally finished and people instantly want to buy one ;)

Thanks for the tip! :)

I just put both those tips on my FB wall! :D

I just made up a quick flyer to add to my scrapbook of product uses...
Hope someone else can use this

Attachments

• Different Uses for Garlic Slicer.doc
    265 KB · Views: 514
great flyer. Thanks for adding the tip about soaking the almonds cant wait to try that. That was the first thing I tryed to do with it and was very dissapointed when it did not work.

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I just made up a quick flyer to add to my scrapbook of product uses...
Hope someone else can use this

Help - I get an error message that MS Word Starter cannot be opened - try again or repair product. How can I see the document?

I have tried to reattach the form... i have it in word and word for 97 this is an older version. Please let me know if they still cant be opened.

Attachments

• Different Uses for Garlic Slicer.doc
    265 KB · Views: 506
monique64 said:
I do chocolate chips down one side and nuts down the other and sprinkle them on desserts. Looks professionally finished and people instantly want to buy one ;)

That's an awesome tip! I always tell people that it can be used to slice chocolate or almonds for desserts, but I never thought to tell them they could be done together!

Thanks for sharing!

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I have tried to reattach the form... i have it in word and word for 97 this is an older version. Please let me know if they still cant be opened.

still getting the error when I try to open it :( I will have to ask around and see what I can do.

Thank you for this!!!! I love it and now can say...hey it isn't just for garlic

1. How do I use the garlic slicer to make thin slices?

To make thin slices with the garlic slicer, simply place a peeled clove of garlic into the slicer and press down firmly. The sharp blades will cut the garlic into thin slices.

2. Can the garlic slicer be used for slicing other vegetables?

Yes, the garlic slicer can be used for slicing other vegetables such as onions, shallots, and ginger. Just make sure to adjust the pressure and speed when slicing different types of vegetables.

3. How do I clean the garlic slicer?

Cleaning the garlic slicer is easy. Simply rinse it under running water and use a small brush to remove any bits of garlic stuck in the blades. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. Can the garlic slicer also mince garlic?

Yes, the garlic slicer can also mince garlic. Just place the peeled clove of garlic into the slicer and press down multiple times until the garlic is finely minced.

5. Is the garlic slicer safe to use?

Yes, the garlic slicer is safe to use. It is designed with a safety cover to protect your fingers from the sharp blades. However, it is always important to use caution when handling sharp objects in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
rlombas