1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Another Use for Prep Bowls

1. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

I am making some quilts for Christmas yesterday but I have to get up from my sewing machine every time I go to pin more panels together and I kept forgetting to bring my pin box..then I would get it and when I went back to the sewing machine..I would forget the container to put the pins back into. So I decided I didn't want to have to keep walking back and forth..so I turn around and look at the kitchen table..and there was a prep bowl sitting on there..so I used that..now I have decided that when I do actually have a sewing room I will need a prep bowl set for some of the little things.

I just thought that I would share.

2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

My favorite use lately has been for apples. I eat an apple and cheese every day on my way to my work out. The small apples I get fit perfectly in the prep bowl after they are cut up. And I don't have to waste a bigger bowl.

Dec 4, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Excellent ideas.

Dec 4, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

3 (and possibly 4) large eggs also fit in the 2 cup Prep Bowl. I made a flip cake at work the other day for the office Christmas pot-luck, and they made the 1.5 hour trip with not even a crack!

Have something to add?