• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for Prep Bowls

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I am making some quilts for Christmas yesterday but I have to get up from my sewing machine every time I go to pin more panels together and I kept forgetting to bring my pin box..then I would get it and when I went back to the sewing machine..I would forget the container to put the pins back into. So I decided I didn't want to have to keep walking back and forth..so I turn around and look at the kitchen table..and there was a prep bowl sitting on there..so I used that..now I have decided that when I do actually have a sewing room I will need a prep bowl set for some of the little things.

I just thought that I would share.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
My favorite use lately has been for apples. I eat an apple and cheese every day on my way to my work out. The small apples I get fit perfectly in the prep bowl after they are cut up. And I don't have to waste a bigger bowl.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Excellent ideas.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
3 (and possibly 4) large eggs also fit in the 2 cup Prep Bowl. I made a flip cake at work the other day for the office Christmas pot-luck, and they made the 1.5 hour trip with not even a crack!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views