• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Kitchen Tools for Pastor's Wife | Safe Payment and Secure Shipping

In summary, the person is trying to scam someone by claiming to be a soldier in a Nigerian prison and needing their credit card number.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I received this email today:

Thank you for your reply,And i simply contacted you bcos i need some items on pampered chef and I will like to deal with you in purchasing items from you for my mum friend is who our church pastor wife.She just lost her husband and their building at Oklahoma Tornado.She just got a new home,and i have promised her a sweet able kitchen tools for for home,that will make her not to keep remember their formal kitchen at the building that was collapsed.
I am new to the site and i just found out this site on internet and it has lots of amazing products to beautify kitchens.
But before i go further,i want to inform you that i don't have a credit or debit card,due to what me and my family has experienced in the paste and that has turn us to a rent home.it was since then that we have been advised to stop using cards for our safety.
Now i need items on this site for pastor,i want to go pay her visit on her new home she just moved to and to get her new kitchen tools as a gift,spend some days with her and her kids.
I have already took my time to go through the site and choose this amazing items that my late pastor wife will love to have on her kitchen,and i just wish you can be of help by placing this order for me on the site,once you agree to be my rep. b'cos i am thinking of getting this order for her as soon as possible.I am getting this for her for what she has done to me when i got divorced with my ex,thank God i have settle down now with Steve and i just gave birth to a lovely baby girl who has been my happiness and hope.

So below are pamperedchef products i want to purchase.

( 2 Quantities ) #3132 All White Ceramic Cookware 11" Covered Skillet
( 2 Quantities ) #3134 All White Ceramic Cookware 4.75-qt. Covered Casserole
( 2 Quantities ) #2873 Executive Cookware 12-qt. Stockpot
( 1 Quantities ) #1371 Stoneware Large Round Stone with Handles

Can please let me know the total cost for Complete Set of this items, and is there a discount on this?
Calculate all the prize of the items for me and let me know the prize that my debtor will issue out to you.
I am home now,and i stay home fully,due to the advised from the doctor to stay away from stress,due to my health status.So i will reply to you at any time you email me.
Let me inform you that i worked before my husband stopped me from working with my boss and he made us relocate here to his home town.
So my boss where i worked before has some money to pay me,before i stopped working with him,But after i get your reply with the total cost for the items and also your full details where you will like payment to be issue out to,then i will let my boss to issue out the payment to you on the amount for the items.
Do you accept Personal Check/cashier's Check/Money Order as a mode of payment?
Let me have your full name,contact address, not p.o.box and also your phone number where you will like my debtor to mail out the payment to.
And when you receive my payment you can then go ahead and place order for the items.
I hope the items will be secure and safe when shipping the items from the pampered chef company to the address i want the items to be ship to,or you have it ship to you and when i provide you address you can then have it ship to my address?
Below is My address for shipping and records when you got my payment and you want to place order for the items: Susie Marvin , 401 south park,eagle grove, Iowa,50533.
My phone is a dial up number and it is connected to my internet in which i make use of to browse all the time,sending message and receiving too. phone number: 515-468-2400
Hope you are not the type that will do away with my payment when you receive it and ignore me?
God Bless You.

Sounds fishy to me!

I rite to ewe because I am a army general in a Nigerian prison. I have $1.14 million in Pampered Chef products I need to order to bribe the guards so I can deposit moeny in your Amerikan bank. All I need is your credit card number.

It is definitely a scam. These are going on through out a lot of DSA companies. The scammers are scraping info off of the site and then building the e-mail. Seriously, who needs 2 Executive Stock Pots. Just delete the message and move on. If you respond you simply flag your e-mail account as active and become the target for more aggressive scams and exploits.

I got the exact same email...I deleted it...only thing that's irritating me about this stuff is it takes away from my "leads". :(

"Seriously, who needs 2 Executive Stock Pots. "
I agree, it's definitely a scam - ignore it. However, I need 2 Executive Stock Pots!!:) Crazy, I know (and due to the cost, I doubt I'll ever get my 2nd)! I was making a vat of spaghetti sauce the other day and seriously did think "I could use another one of these". And when we make different soups... I love to make large amounts and freeze it.

The kind of Pampered Chef stock I'd like is paper and says "Shares" on it. Then I'd be a partner of Uncle Warren instead of working for him.If I'm dreaming of Pampered Chef stock, I must be on pot. Is it possible to smoke stock pot?

Last week I got a PC contact e-mail and it had no phone #....all it said was I want to place an order...contact me. So I e-mailed them because it looked legitimate. Then I get the bogus e-mail from above wanting to buy several pans and in a hurry and no credit card.....I responded to take their cash and go buy a visa card at the store and place their order. I said I figured they were scammers and they weren't going to screw me! Haven't heard from them since.

spam_zpsaf838e2b.jpg *&^%$#! Minimum

I received the exact same email. I wonder if the home office could do some investigation and determine if it is an individual taking the time to contact each consultant or if it is some type of computer generated scam. If they identify the source maybe something could be done to block them??

Good luck with that. It's probably some guy named Boris in Youcantgetmestan.

I got the same email about the pastor and tornado.....I forwarded it to the appropriate email address: [email protected]This is what we are suppose to do to help crack this down......I think these people think we are not educated people. If you take the time to read these emails without any distractions and think about what they are asking for....holy cow!

1. Why did I receive this scam email from Pampered Chef?

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this scam email. Please note that Pampered Chef does not engage in any type of scam or fraudulent activity. It is possible that your email address was obtained by a third party and used without our knowledge. We recommend deleting the email and not responding to any requests for personal information.

2. How can I tell if an email from Pampered Chef is a scam?

Scammers often use tactics such as urgent requests for personal information or requests for payment in order to trick individuals into providing sensitive information or money. If you receive an email from Pampered Chef that seems suspicious, please do not respond or provide any personal information. Instead, contact our customer service team to verify the authenticity of the email.

3. What should I do if I already responded to a scam email from Pampered Chef?

If you have already responded to a scam email claiming to be from Pampered Chef, we recommend taking the following steps: 1) Change your password immediately for any accounts that may have been compromised. 2) Contact your financial institution if you provided any payment information. 3) Report the scam to the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint.

4. Can I trust emails from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can trust emails from Pampered Chef that are sent from a verified Pampered Chef email address. However, please be cautious of any emails that ask for personal information, payment, or seem urgent in nature. If you are unsure about the authenticity of an email, please contact our customer service team for verification.

5. How can I protect myself from falling for scams in the future?

To protect yourself from falling for scams in the future, we recommend taking the following precautions: 1) Be cautious of emails or messages that ask for personal information or payment. 2) Verify the authenticity of any email before responding or providing information. 3) Keep your passwords and sensitive information secure. 4) Report any suspicious activity to the appropriate authorities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zombielicious
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies