• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up an Out of State Catalog Show: How Does It Work?

In summary, the guest will need to place their order on the host's website or call the host. If you do not have a personal website yet, guests will need to place their order directly with you.
mbh06
Silver Member
Sorry me again :blushing: If I set up a show w/ an out of state friend as a catalog show. When guests place orders online how do they go in? Do I get an email and add it into PP. I am just wondering how this works.
Thanks!

You'll get an email yes- with the details of the order. You have to go into the Show on your PWS and review the order. You'll see one of the little icons on your Show Screen that says "Web Order". Once you've acknowledged that you reviewed the order and confirmed with the host or guest the order, then it will be loaded into your P3 for that show. The order WON'T show up if you don't "review" it on your PWS.

Oh so it loads automatically for me?

You may have to hit the Sync button in P3 to synchronize things. I can tell you for sure later today. I have to call a customer who did an online order for my show. It is the first one in a long while for me.

The best thing to do if you have a question regarding your website is call the home office and speak to one of their wonderful techs. That is what I had to do and the gentleman talked me right through it step-by-step. 1-888-687-2433

Always check the sales tax! We had a change in our sales tax rate on May 1st. P3 reflected the change but my PWS did not. I called HO and the three Techs I talked with (at three different times about a week apart) all told me they had not updated PWS yet. I asked how that P3 was correct if PWS was wrong and no one could tell me! Oh well! It was a mess for several shows in May and June until it kicked in. Most people were nice about it since it was only a few cents either way!

Here's what I do...
Review the orders that are placed on my website (I'm assuming you also have a personal PC website already)...
Open P3 and the catalog show the guests ordered for...
Click on the box "Copy PWS Orders"
(This will open up a 'wizard' program and walk you through the process.)
Click on your host's name and follow the directions on the screen.

If you do not have a personal website yet, guests will need to place their order directly with your host (order form or phone call) or directly with you.

TrishPCMommy said:
Here's what I do...
Review the orders that are placed on my website (I'm assuming you also have a personal PC website already)...
Open P3 and the catalog show the guests ordered for...
Click on the box "Copy PWS Orders"
(This will open up a 'wizard' program and walk you through the process.)
Click on your host's name and follow the directions on the screen.

If you do not have a personal website yet, guests will need to place their order directly with your host (order form or phone call) or directly with you.

I was just coming on here to tell you that step. I just finished pulling my online orders to my show in P3, so I had to refresh my memory on it.
It had been awhile.

1. How do I set up an out of state catalog show with Pampered Chef?

Setting up an out of state catalog show with Pampered Chef is simple and easy. You can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog show. Once you fill out the necessary information, your consultant will set up a show for you and provide you with all the necessary details.

2. How long does it take to receive my catalog show order?

The delivery time for a catalog show order varies depending on the location and shipping method chosen. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order. Generally, it takes 7-10 business days for orders to be delivered.

3. Can I earn host rewards with an out of state catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with an out of state catalog show just like you would with an in-person show. Your consultant will provide you with the details of the rewards program and help you earn free products and discounts based on your show's sales.

4. Will I receive the same customer service for an out of state catalog show?

Yes, you will receive the same level of customer service for an out of state catalog show as you would for an in-person show. Our consultants are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your order.

5. Are there any special shipping fees for an out of state catalog show?

There may be additional shipping fees for out of state catalog shows, depending on the shipping method chosen and the location of the delivery. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information about shipping fees before you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMom07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • PamperedMom07