• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show

In summary, "Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success by involving their spouse in their business during the month of August. It is open to all consultants and offers exclusive rewards and incentives for participation. To sign up, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or Director. Incentives include special recognition, bonuses, and prizes based on performance.
DZmom
My hubby is having a show at the end of August. Does his show count toward my commissionable sales? :confused:

Yes, it does count towards commissionable sales. However, anything that either you or him purchase does not count. Hope I helped.

Debbie :)

That helps a lot!! Thanks!

What is "Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show"?

"Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success by leveraging their spouse's support during the month of August.

How can this program benefit me as a consultant?

This program allows you to involve your spouse in your Pampered Chef business, providing additional support and motivation to help you reach your goals and achieve success. It also offers exclusive rewards and incentives for consultants who participate.

Is this program only available to consultants with spouses?

No, this program is open to all consultants, whether or not they have a spouse. The program is designed to help consultants utilize the support of their significant other, but it can also be adapted for those without a spouse.

How do I sign up for "Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show"?

To participate in this program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to your Pampered Chef Director for more information and to sign up. They will provide you with all the necessary details and materials to get started.

What are the incentives and rewards for participating in this program?

As a participant in "Commissioning Success: My Hubby's August Show", you will have the opportunity to earn exclusive rewards and incentives, such as special recognition, bonuses, and prizes. These rewards are based on your performance and success during the month of August.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies