• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Replacement Bamboo Tongs? What's the Next Step?

In summary, you need to call customer service and get a reference number for the tongs so you can put it on the receipt and in the package. It shouldnt take long for them to get them back.
pamperedkel
you guys are so great......my director isn't available this weekend. I had a lady bring me her broken bamboo tongs at a show today. She bought them from another show I did a couple of months ago so I have her receipt. What do I do now? Fill out the certificate of guarantee or send an email or both? How long will it take for her new ones to get to her?
Kelly

Fill out the back of the receipt as thoroughly as you can then send the broken tongs in with the receipt. Put it in a little envelope. It shouldnt take too long for her to get them back--a week or two.

The little Bamboo Tongs are only $2 and I wonder if it'll cost that much just to ship the broken ones in. If it's more, it may be easier just to have her buy new ones. I know that defeats the purpose of the guarantee to have it replaced, but if she (or you) has to pay shipping on it you'll end up spending that anyway. Just a thought. :)

need a reference numberYou need to call customer service and get a reference number now. Then you have to put the reference number in the receipt and the outside of the package. This is what we have to do for all returns. They can do it themselves but it isn't a toll free number for them to call.

I agree that they might but cheaper to buy. Don't forget that you can get them on the supply order for less than $2 a pair.

I had a guest just recently who had broken tongs that she needed replaced. I did the product adjustment online, printed a copy with the reference #, and mailed that along with the tongs in a standard envelope with just a 37 cent stamp (went to post office and had them weigh it first). Just had to write on it "Hand Stamp". The guest received her replacement in just over a week.

Oh wow, well that is definitely cheaper!

1. What is "Another Question"?

"Another Question" is a popular kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef. It is a multi-purpose utensil that can be used for stirring, serving, and scraping.

2. Is "Another Question" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Another Question" is dishwasher safe. It is made from high-quality, durable materials that can withstand repeated use and cleaning in a dishwasher.

3. What is the length of "Another Question"?

The length of "Another Question" is approximately 10 inches, making it the perfect size for most cooking and serving tasks.

4. Can "Another Question" be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, "Another Question" is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone head will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

5. Is "Another Question" heat-resistant?

Yes, "Another Question" is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it suitable for use while cooking on the stove or in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Michelle817
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Pampered_Dawn