• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Orders for a Successful Show: Tips and Tricks

In summary, if your show does not reach the qualifying mark, you will need to put in individual orders.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I have a show that didnt make the 150 dollar mark. i have added a couple orders to it to try and help out. I read that they have to put in as individual orders? i am kinda confused as to what this means. do i still put it as a show with the host and all or do i just put each order in as there own host? i have never had a show not make the quallifying mark. thanks in advance

If all of your orders do not total up to 150.00, they will all have to be put in as individual orders. Hopefully your host can get a few more orders for you. Putting all the orders as individual orders is going to cost a lot more in shipping charges. I think you catagorize the order as an individual order, then you put their name in as the host and then again on the order form. I rarely have individual orders, so I am not sure.

Shawnna

I would try to get enough for the $150. If you put each one in as individual order, the shipping is more. You put in PP as individual order.

If you are trying to get an order to the $150 mark then you can add the two orders to it. They do not have to be considered individual orders. The only reason it would be considered an individual order is if you dont have any orders to go along with it and the person wants the order soon and doesnt want to wait for you to tack it on to a show.

that makes better sense...thanks for the input. this is the first time this has happened..i dont like it :mad: but she didnt really put a whole lot of effort into her show or her outside orders. she just always seems to have an excuse for not getting them. so if she dont care i will chalk it up as a loss for her not me....not being rude just honest..i hate she couldnt anything free but if she didnt even try then she doesnt deserve anything free in my book

Hi Monica - it happens to us all sometimes. I just had an open house on Saturday and it didn't even hit the $150 mark...not even close :eek: ! So I told those customers I was turning their orders in with a catalog show I am turning in on the 2nd (no one ordered stoneware) so I told them they would get 20% off stoneware since I am turning their orders in then. They ended up adding a stoneware piece to their order! Anyway I wasn't too upset because I got 5 bookings from the open house :D !! Why don't you try that - ask the host if she would rather turn it in September and recieve that host special and call your ordering customers and ask them if they would like to save 20% on stoneware?? Just a suggestion...I know those shows that don't reach the $150 mark can make our job alittle tougher. Just know it wasn't anything you did or didn't do. Sometimes it's not always a good time for people. I know gas prices are a factor in alot of people's budgets these days!! :mad:

Last edited:

What is "Another Question....sorry"?

"Another Question....sorry" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask any questions they have about our products, recipes, or business opportunities.

How do I submit a question?

To submit a question, simply click on the "Another Question....sorry" tab on our website and fill out the form with your question. You can also browse through previously asked questions and answers to see if your question has already been answered.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to ask a question?

No, anyone can submit a question through the "Another Question....sorry" feature. However, if your question is related to a specific product, it may be helpful to have purchased or used that product before asking.

How long does it take to get a response to my question?

Our team strives to answer all questions within 24 hours, but it may take longer during busy periods. If you have not received a response after 48 hours, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I ask multiple questions at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple questions through the "Another Question....sorry" feature. However, we ask that you limit it to a maximum of 3 questions per submission to ensure that our team can provide thorough and timely responses to each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danielsdundee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • susan g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Chef Shari