1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Another question....sorry

1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

I have a show that didnt make the 150 dollar mark. i have added a couple orders to it to try and help out. I read that they have to put in as individual orders? i am kinda confused as to what this means. do i still put it as a show with the host and all or do i just put each order in as there own host? i have never had a show not make the quallifying mark. thanks in advance

2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

If all of your orders do not total up to 150.00, they will all have to be put in as individual orders. Hopefully your host can get a few more orders for you. Putting all the orders as individual orders is going to cost a lot more in shipping charges. I think you catagorize the order as an individual order, then you put their name in as the host and then again on the order form. I rarely have individual orders, so I am not sure.

Shawnna

Aug 29, 2005
  3. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

I would try to get enough for the $150. If you put each one in as individual order, the shipping is more. You put in PP as individual order.

Aug 29, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

If you are trying to get an order to the $150 mark then you can add the two orders to it. They do not have to be considered individual orders. The only reason it would be considered an individual order is if you dont have any orders to go along with it and the person wants the order soon and doesnt want to wait for you to tack it on to a show.

Aug 29, 2005
  5. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

that makes better sense...thanks for the input. this is the first time this has happened..i dont like it :mad: but she didnt really put a whole lot of effort into her show or her outside orders. she just always seems to have an excuse for not getting them. so if she dont care i will chalk it up as a loss for her not me....not being rude just honest..i hate she couldnt anything free but if she didnt even try then she doesnt deserve anything free in my book

6. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Hi Monica - it happens to us all sometimes. I just had an open house on Saturday and it didn't even hit the $150 mark...not even close :eek: ! So I told those customers I was turning their orders in with a catalog show I am turning in on the 2nd (no one ordered stoneware) so I told them they would get 20% off stoneware since I am turning their orders in then. They ended up adding a stoneware piece to their order! Anyway I wasn't too upset because I got 5 bookings from the open house :D !! Why don't you try that - ask the host if she would rather turn it in September and recieve that host special and call your ordering customers and ask them if they would like to save 20% on stoneware?? Just a suggestion...I know those shows that don't reach the $150 mark can make our job alittle tougher. Just know it wasn't anything you did or didn't do. Sometimes it's not always a good time for people. I know gas prices are a factor in alot of people's budgets these days!! :mad:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
    Aug 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted