• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question About Spring Paperwork

In summary, "Another Question About Spring Paperwork" is an annual form that Pampered Chef consultants must fill out to update their information for the upcoming spring season. The deadline to submit the form varies each year, but it is typically in early January and can be accessed through the "My Business" tab on the Pampered Chef account. Changes can be made to the form before the deadline, but after that, they may not be possible. Failure to submit the form by the deadline may result in delays and complications for the spring season.
PamperedPrincess74
This is the first season change going on since I've become a consultant (First SS month was Sept, so all the fall/winter paperwork was included in my starter kit).

When the seasons change, and new paperwork comes out, do we buy the paperwork, or does it come automatically? I guess I'm wondering if we have to order new catalogs, etc. or if we get them free. Either way, do they just show up without us having to do anything or do we order them through PP as a supply order?

They will send usa small change over kit with 25 free catalogs a copy of the new seasons best ect, the celebrations folder new show planners , reciepts usually. So you basically know what to order off paperwork and supply.

Hello! From my experience, the paperwork for each season change is usually included in your starter kit or sent to you automatically. However, if you do need additional catalogs or materials, you can usually order them through the company's supply order system. I would recommend checking with your specific consulting company to confirm their process for obtaining new paperwork. Best of luck with your first season change as a consultant!

1. What is "Another Question About Spring Paperwork"?

"Another Question About Spring Paperwork" is an annual form that Pampered Chef consultants must fill out in order to update their contact information, tax information, and preferences for the upcoming spring season.

2. When is the deadline to submit "Another Question About Spring Paperwork"?

The deadline to submit "Another Question About Spring Paperwork" varies each year, but it is typically in early January. It is important to submit the form before the deadline to ensure that your information is up-to-date for the spring season.

3. How do I access "Another Question About Spring Paperwork"?

You can access "Another Question About Spring Paperwork" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can find the form under the "Spring Paperwork" section.

4. Can I make changes to my submitted "Another Question About Spring Paperwork"?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted form by logging back into your account and editing your information before the deadline. After the deadline, changes may not be possible, so it is important to double check your information before submitting.

5. What happens if I don't submit "Another Question About Spring Paperwork"?

If you do not submit "Another Question About Spring Paperwork" by the deadline, your information will not be updated for the spring season. This may result in delays in receiving important business updates and materials. It is important to submit the form on time to ensure a smooth and successful spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Karen Weber