• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Pampered Chef Dollar Question

In summary, there are several ways to earn more Pampered Chef Dollars, such as hosting a party, referring friends, and participating in the loyalty program. To redeem them, simply enter the code during checkout. Pampered Chef Dollars expire after one year and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are also non-transferable.
amy07
Ok, so I have heard many of you talking that you get $50 PC dollars for each of your recruits upon them qualifying until you promote to director. I signed up under the New Consultant Program, where I could earn PC Dollars for each recruit upon them qualifying. SO my recruit qualified and I just received my PC $ in the mail. YAYYYY! :D :D
So, here's my question: Is this subtracted from the $50 you guys are talking about, or is it in addition to the $250 you get when you promote? I hope I don't sound greedy, I'm just trying to figure out if I should hold onto my current PC dollars on go ahead and spend'em now!:p

If I understand correctly this has changed. You used to get $50 for each recruit qualifying until you became a director. They stopped this around the time of the new program. Now you get all $250 when you become a director. In my case I got $50 in the old program so when I become a director I will get $200 when I become a director.

This is a different promotion from the new consultant program where you get PC dollars during your first 30-90 days.

CONGRATS ON YOUR QUALIFIED RECRUIT!

So, will I get $250 when/if I ever become a director on top of the $50 I received today? Sorry if I wasn't clear.

If you are were in your starter period, than yes. The PC bucks you recieved already are for signing a consultant in your first 90 days, and you will get the $250 when you promote.

Thanks! That is just too cool! Love It Love It Love It!:D :D :D

1. How can I earn more Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are several ways to earn more Pampered Chef Dollars. You can host a party, refer friends to host a party, and participate in our loyalty program. You can also earn Pampered Chef Dollars by purchasing certain products or signing up as a consultant.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter your Pampered Chef Dollars code. Once entered, your Pampered Chef Dollars will be applied to your order.

3. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after one year. Be sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

4. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-price items.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder they were issued to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • mrshamel3808