• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I print receipts from Pampered Partner?

In summary, there are several ways to find recipes for the P3 series, including searching on the website, browsing the catalog, or joining a virtual cooking party. The P3 recipes are easy to follow for beginners and can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. New recipes are released every season and meal kits are available for purchase. Individual tools and equipment can also be purchased through the website or a consultant.
clshirk
I've never had a problem printing reciepts from Pampered Partner, but I went in tonight to print reciepts (before submitting since I still have to get my host's stuff into the system) and it won't show me any receipts. I mean, I click the show reciepts button and it shows no shows available to print. So, is this a new update that we can't print reciepts until we submit, or does the host have to have their order in, or what am I missing? On the final page it doesn't say anything is wrong.

I never realized that but maybe you can't print until after it's submitted.

Actually, I did finally get it to work. I closed and reopened the program and they came up. So, you can still print them before submitting.

1. How do I find recipes for the P3 series?

There are several ways to find recipes for the P3 series. You can search for recipes on our website, browse our catalog, or join a virtual cooking party where you can learn new recipes and techniques from our consultants.

2. Are the P3 recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, the P3 recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all skill levels. Our consultants are trained to guide you through the recipe step by step and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

3. Can I modify the P3 recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. Our consultants can provide alternative ingredient options and substitutions to accommodate allergies, intolerances, and dietary preferences.

4. How often are new P3 recipes released?

New P3 recipes are released every season, so four times a year. We also have a variety of seasonal recipes that are available for a limited time, so be sure to check our website or catalog regularly for new additions.

5. Can I purchase P3 recipe ingredients from Pampered Chef?

While we do not sell individual ingredients for our P3 recipes, we do offer pre-made meal kits that include all the necessary ingredients for a specific recipe. You can also purchase the individual tools and equipment needed for the recipe from our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jtoler_funchefshows