• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!

It's always exciting to hit that milestone. In summary, the conversation is about hitting the $15,000 sales mark and receiving a charm as a reward. The participants express their jealousy and excitement over hitting the milestone and discuss the design of the charm. They also clarify that the reward is for hitting $15,000 in sales in 2009 and not $15 million.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I haven't hit the $15,000 mark & can't wait to now & get the too cute charm!!!!

I know, i am jealous! I'd rather have that than the wisk! I wish they'd let us buy it! :(

I hit the $15K mark last night with a $1007.00 show!! was only $100 aways before submitting that show...

Ok...I did a double take. Your thread title says "$15M" in sales..>I thought, "MAN, who could possibly have hit $15 million in sales?!"

I thought it was really cute too. My DD would LOVE LOVE LOVE one!! She's 5.

esavvymom said:
Ok...I did a double take. Your thread title says "$15M" in sales..>I thought, "MAN, who could possibly have hit $15 million in sales?!"

Oops...I was so excited I got carried away. :)

where's a pic of the new one? I hit 15 at the beginning of March...wonder which one I will get?

i just hit last week, I can't wait to get it!

esavvymom said:

OMG me too----and then I was thinking, wow, you only get a charm? LOL

We love ya Kacey!

As announced at Leadership and in the special edition spring newsletter, anyone who hit $15k career sales from January 2009 on will receive the new charm.

I got the whisk in November, I like the new one much better :(

I got my charm at our April 1st team mtg and it is so cute!

Didn't you get a chain with your charm? I got mine, guess I got too much going on 'cause it was anti-climatic for me. :)It's pretty though...I'll wear it...

JMT said:
where's a pic of the new one? I hit 15 at the beginning of March...wonder which one I will get?

You'll get the new once since it was in 2009. That change occurred 1/1.

colegrovet said:
I hit the $15K mark last night with a $1007.00 show!! was only $100 aways before submitting that show...

Congratulations!

What is the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion?

The "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $15 million in sales. It is a way for the company to recognize and show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

How do I qualify for the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who has reached $15 million in sales. This can be a combination of personal sales and team sales.

What is the charm that comes with the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion?

The charm that comes with the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion is a special limited edition charm that is only available to consultants who have reached $15 million in sales. It features the company's logo and the words "Another Omg! Love the New" to represent the achievement.

Can I receive the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion more than once?

No, the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion can only be received once. It is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate a consultant's outstanding achievement of reaching $15 million in sales.

How will I receive the charm for the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion?

The charm for the "Another Omg! Love the New Charm for $15M in Sales!" promotion will be automatically added to your next order once you have qualified for the promotion. It will be shipped to you along with your other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • gailz2