• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Step Up Your Game in 2006? Join the CS Family Today!

In summary, to join the Pampered Chef CS Family, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly through their website. There is no minimum requirement for the number of shows you need to have as a consultant, and you can work part-time with a flexible schedule. To make the most out of your business, it is important to stay organized, set goals, attend training sessions, and utilize resources provided by the company. You can get more involved in the Pampered Chef community by attending events, connecting with other consultants, and actively participating in online platforms.
pcchefcpt
Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I found this site about two weeks ago and I am addicted to it. I have been a consultant since April 2005. I am the mother of 2 terrific boys, 1 and 6 years old. I have been working full time for the past 5 months but will begin part-time next week. To be honest, I have not had the time or should I say made the time for my business during that time. I have managed to have 2 or 3 shows a month during that time, but I did not put forth much effort.

I really want to "step up my game" in 2006. This site has given me the boost that I needed. Thanks to all that share information and feedback. I am looking forward to joining in.

Last edited:
Welcome Candis!!! I wish you lots of success in 2006. How exciting that you'll be beginning a new phase with your business. Good luck to you! You'll love this site. :)

Welcome, CandisYou found a great site - CS has helped my business grow so much! There are so many valuable tools available to you. Best of luck to you in 2006!

Diane

welcome to the CS family. We all love and support each other on here. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. I asked a million of them when i first started and found this site!!

1. How do I join the Pampered Chef CS Family?

To join the Pampered Chef CS Family, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly through their website. They will guide you through the process of becoming a consultant.

2. Is there a minimum requirement for how many shows I need to have as a consultant?

There is no minimum requirement for the number of shows you need to have as a consultant. It is up to you to decide how much time and effort you want to put into your business.

3. Can I work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the flexibility to work part-time as a consultant. You can choose your own schedule and determine how much time you want to dedicate to your business.

4. What should I do to make the most out of my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business, it is essential to stay organized, set goals, and consistently work on growing your network and reaching out to potential customers. Attend training sessions and utilize resources provided by the company to improve your skills and knowledge.

5. How can I get more involved in the Pampered Chef community?

You can get more involved in the Pampered Chef community by attending events, connecting with other consultants through social media or local meetings, and actively participating in online forums and groups. This will help you stay updated on the latest products, promotions, and techniques, and learn from experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger Pearl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • D Levad
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefshawna