1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Another Newbie

1. Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I found this site about two weeks ago and I am addicted to it. I have been a consultant since April 2005. I am the mother of 2 terrific boys, 1 and 6 years old. I have been working full time for the past 5 months but will begin part-time next week. To be honest, I have not had the time or should I say made the time for my business during that time. I have managed to have 2 or 3 shows a month during that time, but I did not put forth much effort.

I really want to "step up my game" in 2006. This site has given me the boost that I needed. Thanks to all that share information and feedback. I am looking forward to joining in.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
    Jan 11, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Welcome Candis!!! I wish you lots of success in 2006. How exciting that you'll be beginning a new phase with your business. Good luck to you! You'll love this site. :)

Jan 11, 2006
  3. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome, Candis

You found a great site - CS has helped my business grow so much! There are so many valuable tools available to you. Best of luck to you in 2006!

Diane

Jan 11, 2006
  4. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

welcome to the CS family. We all love and support each other on here. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. I asked a million of them when i first started and found this site!!

Have something to add?