• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You

In summary, "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become independent consultants and sell their products directly to customers. To join, one can sign up online or contact a consultant for more information. The benefits include earning commission on sales, receiving discounts on products, and being a part of a supportive community. No previous experience is required and it can be done as a side hustle, making it a flexible opportunity for anyone.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Just another option for you. (This is also available on my site under the flyers tab.)

Attachments

• HWC09.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 759
Thanks, Joy!

Awesome flyer, Thanks I like the options in detail.

Great job Joy!

At my cluster meeting last night, my director and I were raving about Tasty Tidbits!

Joy, OT this thread, but how do you hyperlink your FB? I suck at html

I absolutely love it! I'll have to print some of those out to give to friends to encourage booking an HWC fundraiser! Great job as usual!

Unreal! Again, thanks SO much for sharing....

That is a super flyer! Thank you Joy!!

I just realized I should have added something about the host specials in the middle section, otherwise people may thing they only get the recipe card holder with $550 in sales... I will fix it and update it in a bit...

What is "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You"?

"New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You" is a new program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become independent consultants and sell our products directly to customers. It's a great way to earn extra income and be a part of our team.

How do I become a part of "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You"?

To become a part of this program, you can sign up online through our website or contact one of our consultants for more information. We will provide you with all the necessary training and support to get started.

What are the benefits of joining "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You"?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive discounts on our products, and be a part of a supportive community of other consultants. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

Do I need any previous experience to join "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You"?

No, you do not need any previous experience. We provide all the necessary training and resources for you to be successful. All you need is a passion for our products and a willingness to learn.

Can I still join "New Opportunity: Just Another Option for You" if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and do this as a side hustle. You can work as much or as little as you want, making it a great opportunity for anyone looking to earn extra income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
vminaudo