• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Creative Graduation Decoration Ideas?

In summary, the conversation is about decorating a house for a high school graduation party. Ideas include having different rooms represent different stages of the graduate's education, displaying photos and mementos from their school life, and incorporating their school colors. Other suggestions include making a jelly roll cake resembling a diploma and getting guests to write messages for the graduate.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have any "unique" ideas of how to decorate my house for my dd hs graduation???

How about like different schools. Have one room be elementary school. Put up her school pics and work that you've saved from elem. school. Another room can be middle school, etc. Hang a gender sign (boys/girls) on the bathroom door.

We get a photo spread of the different senior photos so I put that out and then I put the school pictures from preschool through high school and activities all over the patio door in the great room as well as other special momentos of his school life. Everyone loved it when I did it 2 years ago for ds and I will do that too for this son. He and his friends have been very active in drama so I have lots of playbills and such to add to his.

It's simple but friends and family enjoyed it!

I'm going to attempt the jelly roll cake that looks like a diploma that we talked about on another thread too. I have a plastic grad cap from the last party to add to it.

When our first graduated last year we had his BBQ & party outside we decorated our patio, gazebo and pool deck with the banners, balloons and cutouts. Many which blew right into the pool (We bought graduation rubber ducks and floating candles for the pool)
Inside we had the cake and punch in our kitchen & used his school colors for everything.
In our dining room we used his academic blanket to cover part of the table and displayed all of his awards, trophies, newspaper articles and recognition during high school. In the middle was his favorite guitar on a stand, surrounded by his favorite toddler & pre school toys. Around the edge of the table we had his various framed senior portraits. (The morning before he surprised us with a huge arrangement of flowers from the florist and a thank you card and we put those on there too).
In our living room where his gift table was set up we had another table with his senior collage (we display 16 x 20 collages at our church during Senior Sunday and at school during the Senior breakfast).. We had a matching 16 x 20 frame with a large mat. I used a few laser cut diecuts and had people sign the mat. HINT!! I removed the glass and put the frame back on top so guests didn't write all the way to the edge and have their words cut off when it was framed.)
About 3 weeks before graduation I sent stationary I had found (looked like a diploma with the year at the top) to his childhood friends, favorite teachers from elementary thru high school, his principals, or guests who couldn't attend and asked them to share a favorite memory or write advice to him. Everyone else had a chance to do it at the party. We slid them into a binder with page protectors.
We officially have another Senior!!

What is "Another Graduation Question"?

"Another Graduation Question" is a versatile tool that can be used to create fun and creative treats for graduation parties or celebrations. It is made of durable, food-safe material and has a unique design that allows for easy shaping and decorating of desserts, appetizers, and more.

How do I use "Another Graduation Question"?

Using "Another Graduation Question" is simple and easy. Start by filling the mold with your desired ingredients, such as cake batter, cookie dough, or cheese. Then, use the included scraper to smooth out the top and remove any excess. Finally, bake or chill according to your recipe and pop out your perfectly shaped treat.

What types of treats can I make with "Another Graduation Question"?

The possibilities are endless with "Another Graduation Question"! You can make graduation cap-shaped cakes, cookies, brownies, or even savory appetizers like cheese balls or mini quiches. Get creative and let your imagination run wild!

Is "Another Graduation Question" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Another Graduation Question" is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water to prolong the life of the mold and prevent any potential warping.

Can I use "Another Graduation Question" for other occasions besides graduations?

Absolutely! "Another Graduation Question" can be used for any celebration or event where you want to add a unique touch to your treats. It can be used for birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and more. Let your creativity shine and use it for any special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jennaeby
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen