• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Recover My Deleted Facebook Page?

In summary, the person's DH accidentally deleted their Facebook page and changed their contact email to the one the person was using. The person is no longer showing up on their DH's page and is seeking help from computer-savvy individuals. Some suggestions include asking a real-life or Facebook friend to check if the person's page is still visible, changing the DH's email back to another one, doing a system restore, and being aware of a current Facebook scam involving hacked accounts.
Jennie4PC
I seriosly think my DH accidentaly deleted my facebook page. We got him started up and he put that we were married then he changed his contact email to the email I was using and now I dont show up anymore. Do any of you computer savy people know what I can do? Please help
TIA

Yikes! I don't know. Sounds like he deleted you. Do you have a real life/facebook friend who you can call to see what if their facebook page still shows you?

I am going to talk to my friend today to see if I was on her page. But I am not on DH page anymore. He feels horrible.

Maybe he could change his email back to another email account and that would free up your account? You would think facebook wouldn't let other people use an email account that someone else has claimed.

When I helped my DH set up his FB page, it warned us that the e-mail address was already in use and that we had to pick a different one or else the first one would be "replaced". So I'm not sure if that means they delete the other identity or if it just disappears until you switch up the newly created one to a different address.

I'm sure it just disappears. My fiance deleted his at one point and then when he signed back up everything was still there.

I am gone of facebook so I will see if I can contact facebook.
Amanda when I as signing DH up I got that same notice about the email already being used but I guess when he changed everything he didnt get that warning.

Jennie4PC said:
I am gone of facebook so I will see if I can contact facebook.
Amanda when I as signing DH up I got that same notice about the email already being used but I guess when he changed everything he didnt get that warning.

Okay I've been thinking about this. What stops someone from signing into their account, guessing my email address and changing their's to mine? I hope there is some way this would be prevented?

Do a system restore to a date when everything was right.
It's either in accesories or you can click run and type restore.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Okay I've been thinking about this. What stops someone from signing into their account, guessing my email address and changing their's to mine? I hope there is some way this would be prevented?

I was wondering that too, because when you go on to someone's profile, it lists their email address right there. But really, what would they gain, other than screwing up your access? They couldn't pretend to be you because they are creating a new profile and you have passwords to log in.

babywings76 said:
I was wondering that too, because when you go on to someone's profile, it lists their email address right there. But really, what would they gain, other than screwing up your access? They couldn't pretend to be you because they are creating a new profile and you have passwords to log in.

Actually, there is a FB scam going on right now (I even know someone who was affected - makes it a little more real). Somehow, someone hacks into your account and send out a notice pleading for help because you're stranded in another country/stranded in another state/in jail/have a medical emergency, etc. Please send money to xxxx. It's coming from you, so it must be true, right?

I don't know how they hack in, though. Just be aware this can happen (Facebook is very aware of the issue, so they probably have already taken all the necessary steps to prevent it from happening again), and, if you get this kind of notice, ask questions before sending money!

Good to know.

What is "Another Facebook Help Thread"?

Another Facebook Help Thread is a forum or discussion platform where Facebook users can ask questions, seek solutions or share their experiences related to using Facebook.

How can I access "Another Facebook Help Thread"?

You can access "Another Facebook Help Thread" by searching for the group on Facebook or by following the link shared by other users. You will need to have a Facebook account to join and participate in the discussions.

Who can join "Another Facebook Help Thread"?

Anyone with a Facebook account can join "Another Facebook Help Thread". The group is open to all Facebook users who need help, have questions or want to share their knowledge and experiences related to using Facebook.

Is "Another Facebook Help Thread" an official Facebook group?

No, "Another Facebook Help Thread" is not an official Facebook group. It is a community-driven platform where users can help each other with Facebook-related issues and discussions.

What kind of discussions can I find on "Another Facebook Help Thread"?

You can find a variety of discussions on "Another Facebook Help Thread" such as troubleshooting technical issues, tips and tricks for using Facebook, privacy and security concerns, and general questions about Facebook features and policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • cookingwithlove