• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers: Can't Pre-Order HWC on Website? Learn the Truth"

In summary, pre-ordering for holiday products is not currently available on the website, but can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no specific date for when pre-ordering will be available on the website. Pre-ordering can only be done through a consultant and there is no limit on the number of products that can be pre-ordered, but availability may be limited.
NMmommy
I am sure I can find the answer, but my kids are driving me batty. People can not pre order the HWC on the website right now right?

If you set up a HWC fundraiser on your personal site, when they enter HWC as the host name, they can purchase those items.

Edited to add: And, its NOT a dumb question! Its a good one!

Last edited:
I agree with Ann, this is not a dumb question.

Make sure that when you set up the online show that the start & end dates are both in May so that the HWC products show up as the guest special.

Cool! Definitely not a dumb question since I just learned something! I checked because I have a HWC fundraiser scheduled and it does work!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of balancing work and family life. To answer your question, unfortunately, at this time, customers cannot pre-order the HWC on the website. However, I would suggest reaching out to your customers and offering a pre-order option through your personal website or through a Facebook event. This way, you can still offer the HWC to your customers and also have some control over the timing of their orders. I hope this helps and good luck with your busy schedule!

1. Why can't I pre-order the new holiday products on the website?

Unfortunately, pre-ordering for our holiday products is not available on our website at this time. We are currently working on updating our website to include this feature in the future.

2. Can I still purchase the holiday products in advance?

Yes, you can still purchase the holiday products in advance by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with placing a pre-order for these products.

3. When will pre-ordering for holiday products be available on the website?

We do not have a specific date for when pre-ordering will be available on the website. However, we are constantly working on updating and improving our website to provide the best shopping experience for our customers.

4. Can I pre-order holiday products online and have them shipped to me?

No, pre-ordering for holiday products is only available through your Pampered Chef consultant at this time. They will be able to arrange for shipment or delivery of your pre-ordered products.

5. Is there a limit on how many holiday products I can pre-order?

No, there is no limit on how many holiday products you can pre-order. However, please keep in mind that pre-orders are subject to availability and may be limited in quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • NMmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • ChefBeckyD