• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can we sign up for National Conference? Anyone have an idea?

In summary, Kristi Tarducci (pampmomof3) found the best prices on airline tickets and posted them on a website. Ann (not her real name) is only a consultant and hasn't been able to get anyone to sign up for Leadership yet. Leadership is only for directors and above. Kristi was able to go for the first time this year and had a blast.
pcchris
Silver Member
Sorry to be such a pain, but it's late (or should I say early), and I really don't want to call my director at midnight...I think she might really be p.o.'d if I called her right now! :eek: I would like to know if anyone knows when we can sign up for National conference. I talked to my AD 3 times today, but forgot to ask her...and I know that all of you PRO CHEFFERS might have an idea....I'm pretty sure I'm going (Wave 3), but don't want to miss anything...sometimes I don't check into the computer for a couple of days at a time...I know, I'm bad. :( Anyway, if anyone knows, please post....thank you!

If I remember correctly, and I'm sure I'll be soundly reprimanded if I don't, you'll get e-mail notification of registration opening, and you can register online from CC.

I want to say April 1, but, like KG, I'm sure you'll hear about it when it's open.

KG is right, we'll get an email and it will be up on CC.

I can't wait because I've already bought my plane ticket! Yeah! I can't wait!!! :D

thank you! very much appreciated.

I just got an email re: earning half price conference and it said registration will open in April.

awesome...thank you for the info. And congrats to you for getting it half price! I have to pay full price, but from what I hear, it's worth it!

I just saw on another board this website for cheap airline tickets:

http://www.sidestep.com/

I found the best prices so far on this site!

Just realized that the poster on the other site was Kristi Tarducci (pampmomof3). Thanks Kristi!!!!

Don't forget to sign up for Conference Club so you can start paying for it now!

I actually did that a couple of days ago...but thank you for telling me! I would have had to do that if I didn't already! not a lot, but every little bit helps!!

How can I sign up for that? On cc?

Yep, Conference Club is on CC.

Conference club for National will close in another month or 2, so unless you have it set to more than $50, you'll still have to pay for part of it when you register (if you're signing up now). They're closing it a little earlier than in the past to allow the amounts to finalize by the time everyone starts registering.

Conf. club for 2008 Leadership is up - sign up for that, too!

Ann, isn't Leadership only for directors? I'm only a consultant...can't get anyone to sign on...and I'm trying SO HARD!!!!! dang.....

Leadership is for Future Directors and above. All it takes is 2 recruits, and you can go! I went for the first time this year and had a blast. The training at leadership is a little more focused for those who are serious about taking their business forward.

Woo hoo--setting up my Leadership Conference Club right now....

When I get 2 recruits, I'll be sure to sign up for Leadership. I might be ready to go by then...hopefully....I'm trying!!!!

Perfect I will do that! Thank you!!!!

What is "Another Conference Question..." about?

"Another Conference Question..." is a cooking demonstration and training event held by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It offers an opportunity for consultants to learn new cooking techniques, product knowledge, and business strategies.

How often does "Another Conference Question..." take place?

"Another Conference Question..." typically happens once a year, usually in the late summer or early fall. However, the schedule may vary depending on the location and availability of the venues.

Who can attend "Another Conference Question..."?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend "Another Conference Question...". Consultants can register for the event through the company's website or by contacting their upline leader.

What can I expect to learn at "Another Conference Question..."?

At "Another Conference Question...", you can expect to learn new cooking and presentation techniques, product knowledge, and business strategies that can help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and attend workshops and presentations by top leaders in the company.

Is there a cost to attend "Another Conference Question..."?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend "Another Conference Question...". However, this fee covers the cost of the event, including meals, training materials, and other expenses. The exact cost may vary each year depending on the location and program of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • jj16