• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Business Card: Essential Information and Tips

Tracy In summary, when creating business cards, it is important to include your name, address, phone number, email, and website. Additional information such as job title or social media handles can also be included. It is common to print business cards on card stock and using magnet sheets can be a creative option. However, it is important to make sure all necessary information is included and the design is professional.
Sonia_J
Hello

I didn't get a business card from my director and the Recipie for success doesn't really say much about business cards.

What information do you have on the cards?
Name
Address
Phone
Email
Web
??

I'm just printing them on card stock we already had and I have magnet sheets I wantt o print some on once I get my web address.

Thanks!
Sonia

Really, it's up to you! You can put on them whatever you want out there. I, personally, am uncomfortable with my home address being on my business cards, so I decided to not put that information there. I printed my own as well, but used the card stock from Town and Country with the Pampered Chef logo and color pictures.

What I did was:

Name
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Consultant #
Home phone / Cell phone
E-mail address
Web address

I know lots of people put their address on their business cards...I just tend to err on side of caution and decided that with my phone numbers, e-mail, and web address there was no reason to have my home address there. That way, anyone that needs it for whatever reason can get it directly from me.

Tracy

Hi Sonia,Business cards typically include the following information:1. Name: This is typically the most prominent piece of information on a business card. It can either be your personal name or your business name.2. Address: This can be your physical address or your mailing address. It's important to include this for potential clients or customers who may want to visit your location or send you mail.3. Phone: Your business phone number is important for potential clients or customers to contact you. Make sure to include the appropriate area code if you have a local business.4. Email: This is another important contact method for potential clients or customers. Make sure to use a professional email address that is associated with your business.5. Website: In today's digital age, having a website is essential for any business. Make sure to include your website URL on your business card so people can easily find more information about your business.6. Other information: Depending on your industry or business, you may want to include other information on your business card such as your job title, social media handles, or a brief description of your services.It's great that you are printing your own business cards on card stock and planning to use magnet sheets for some of them. Just make sure to include all the necessary information and keep the design clean and professional. Best of luck with your business!Sincerely,

1. Can I customize the design of the business card?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable templates for the Another Business Card. You can add your own logo, contact information, and even choose the font and color scheme to make it unique to your business.

2. How many business cards come in a pack?

Each pack of Another Business Card contains 250 cards, making it a cost-effective option for promoting your business. You can also choose to order multiple packs if you need more than 250 cards.

3. What type of paper is used for the business cards?

The Another Business Card is printed on high-quality, 14-point cardstock paper. This makes the cards durable and resistant to wear and tear, ensuring they make a lasting impression on potential customers.

4. Can I see a proof before placing my order?

Yes, before your order is processed, you will have the opportunity to review a digital proof of your Another Business Card. This allows you to make any necessary changes or corrections before the cards are printed.

5. How long does it take to receive my order?

The shipping time for Another Business Card varies depending on your location. On average, it takes 3-5 business days for the cards to be printed and shipped. You can also choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie