• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another 1/4 Room Available at the Hilton

In summary, the cost of booking the 1/4 room at the Hilton varies and can accommodate up to two guests. The room typically includes basic amenities, but breakfast may not be included. Cancellation policies also vary and should be checked with the Hilton directly.
lt1jane
Gold Member
My room has room for one more person. The room is for Thursday and Friday nights. My director has another room and is coming down on Wednesday. We don't have to worry about check-in time because we can put our stuff in the other room if our room is not available when we arrive.

This room is also the 2 bed/2 bath room. $193 a night plus tax. If we get a 4th person, the room is about $104 for the two nights.

bumping...

Hi there! I am interested in joining your room for Thursday and Friday nights. I am also glad to hear that your director has another room and we won't have to worry about check-in time. The price for the 2 bed/2 bath room seems reasonable at $193 a night plus tax. If we can get a 4th person, it would definitely make the cost more affordable at $104 for the two nights. Please let me know if the spot is still available and how we can proceed with booking. Thank you!

1. How much does it cost to book the 1/4 room at the Hilton?

The cost of booking the 1/4 room at the Hilton varies depending on the specific date and duration of your stay. Please contact the Hilton directly for pricing information.

2. What amenities are included in the 1/4 room at the Hilton?

The 1/4 room at the Hilton typically includes a comfortable bed, linens, towels, basic toiletries, and access to the hotel's amenities such as the pool and gym. Some rooms may also have a mini fridge or microwave.

3. Is the 1/4 room at the Hilton suitable for more than one person?

Yes, the 1/4 room at the Hilton can accommodate up to two guests. However, please note that the room may be smaller than a standard hotel room and may only have one bed.

4. Can I cancel my reservation for the 1/4 room at the Hilton?

Cancellation policies for the 1/4 room at the Hilton may vary depending on the specific booking. Please refer to your confirmation email or contact the Hilton directly for their cancellation policy.

5. Is breakfast included with the 1/4 room at the Hilton?

Most bookings for the 1/4 room at the Hilton do not include breakfast. However, some packages or promotions may include breakfast. Please check with the Hilton or your booking confirmation for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies