• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annoying Phone Lines at P. Chef

In summary, Wednesday's phone upgrade will allow customers to have a better idea of how long they will have to wait before being able to speak to a representative.
PamperedPrincess74
What is up with the P. Chef Finance Dept. phone number?
I submitted a change of account information for my debit card. The next day someone called and told me they rec’d it and that the debit for the show I had already submitted would be coming out of my OLD acct. and any future debits would come from my NEW acct. FINE. So yesterday I find out that since then, two more shows have come out of my old account and then today another one came out of my OLD acct. So I keep calling to see what’s up and I either get a line that rings and rings, or an operator picks up and when I try to tell her WHY I am calling and that I can’t reach anyone, she immediately transfers me to another line that rings and rings. It’s REALLY freaking ANNOYING.

Even when I call the main customer service number, I'm on hold FOREVER (like 20 minutes before I finally gave up).
This is RIDICULOUS.

I know, I've been on the phone with HO all week on an issue and I've experienced many long hold times. It's frustrating, but I know if I hang up and call back, I'll be at the end of the line!! :(

Me too!I've had major problems trying to get through too. Seems to me like the new phone number/system sure isn't working!

I kind of wonder if our customers are waiting that long too. It would seem to me that they would have to be as HO wouldn't know who was calling. That would definitely turn them off of our wonderful customer service if they can't even get through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on hold for more then 20 min. too. I am thankful that I have speaker phone or my sholder and neck would be killing me. I don't know what the problem is because it does not matter what time you call you are always on hold.

we have a email way of reaching them don't we? If we do try asking your questions thru there.

Yeah, but that can take up to 48 hours for a response.

I have the direct numberI have the direct number. I don't know if they are open during the weekend. I am sorry I didn't see this thread yesterday.

630-678-5751

Me too!I'm glad I'm not the only person waiting forever on hold. A friend of mine said she called yesterday about a broken stone and had to hang up because she had other calls she had to make and couldn't waster her time on hold. I have found that if I call late enough at night (I'm Eastern time), I don't wait nearly as long. That's the suggestion I gave to my friend also.

Call at night. They are there until 11 p.m. Central. I've hardly ever had to wait when I call after dinner.

I waited 45 mins last night before I hung up. I emailed Sunday and Monday and now its a waiting game.

Waiting foreverI gave up calling the HO because you are on hold forever. Then when you talk to the rep they give out the incorrect information or do not know the answer to your question. As a newcomer, I was not impressed that my supply order never was entered; they lost my order for the "Celebration" plate; HO made an error on the debits from my account twice; when I sent in my supply order again, it did not arrive for weeks. Once I was rerouted for one entire hour because the rep was looking at the wrong screen instead of the one for consultants. She had the audacity to tell me that I must be doing something wrong. The office also never sent the balance of a gift certificate I used. Because it was for a small amount, I let it go. My time is more valuable than waiting on hold for a long time.

I find it is better to email the HO; it takes longer, but the answers are right.

FYI...this is in today's weekly bites:

As part of our ongoing effort to provide a top quality Solution Center, we are adding a new feature that will help you to plan your time more efficiently.

Effective Wednesday, Nov. 9, we are enhancing our new phone system to include a call wait feature that will provide you with an approximate hold time before the call will be answered. Based on this information, you may choose to stay on the line, place the call on speakerphone (and accomplish other tasks until the call is answered), choose to do your adjustment online or call again at a more convenient time. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT. The busiest days are Monday and Tuesday.Remember, for product adjustments, go to Consultant's Corner and select the Product Adjustment link highlighted in the "Frequently Visited Links" box on the home page.

Please listen carefully and follow the new prompts that have been added. These new prompts will ensure that your call is directed to the right department for quicker handling.

Phone tips have also been upgraded to be specific to either our customer or our Consultants. Customer tips will promote new product and recipe ideas, and Consultant tips will provide information that will assist you in managing your business.

1. Why is the phone line at Pampered Chef always busy?

The phone line at Pampered Chef can become busy during peak hours of the day when there is a high volume of calls. Our customer service team is working diligently to assist all customers and may experience a high call volume during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest trying to call back at a later time or using our online chat feature for immediate assistance.

2. How can I reach a live person on the phone at Pampered Chef?

To reach a live person on the phone at Pampered Chef, please call our customer service line at [insert phone number]. Our customer service team is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM CST and on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM CST. You can also reach us through our online chat feature during these hours.

3. Can I place an order over the phone at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone at Pampered Chef by calling our customer service line at [insert phone number]. Our team would be happy to assist you with placing an order, answering any product questions, or providing recipe suggestions. You can also place an order online through our website.

4. How can I check the status of my order placed over the phone at Pampered Chef?

To check the status of an order placed over the phone at Pampered Chef, please log in to your account on our website. From there, you can view your order history and track the status of your current orders. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel or modify an order placed over the phone at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can cancel or modify an order placed over the phone at Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team at [insert phone number]. If the order has already been processed, we may not be able to make any changes. However, we will do our best to accommodate your request. You can also cancel or modify an order through your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • DZmom