• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing Your Website: A Guide to Mass E-Invitations and Neighborhood Flyers

In summary, Jessica is looking for suggestions on how to send a mass e-invitation to her contacts to announce her new website. She also wants advice on creating a flier to promote her website in her neighborhood. Suggestions include using an email marketing service, keeping the flier simple and eye-catching, and utilizing social media for promotion.
jessnaugle
Is there a way to send out a mass e-invitation to your contacts to let them know that you now have a website. I kind of wanted something that looks real professional like the invitations and reminders that are already on the site. Any Suggestions? Also I want to make up a flier to pass around the neighborhood to let them know too. But I did this once when I first started with no response but I thought maybe a website announcement would have a better outcome. Any suggestions about that,too?

Thanks,
Jessica
(just about to start SS2 :) )

my suggestion would be to act as if you are hosting your own catalog show (because you can make it one with no problem) and set it up that way then make your online guest list and send the e-vites out. you can also go to your closed shows and send e-vites to the guest lists from each of those shows....hope this helps.

Hi Jessica,Congratulations on starting your website! It's always exciting to share something new with your friends and contacts.One way to send out a mass e-invitation is to use an email marketing service like MailChimp or Constant Contact. These services allow you to create professional-looking emails with customizable templates and send them to a large number of contacts at once. They also provide analytics so you can track the success of your email campaign.In terms of creating a flier to pass around your neighborhood, I would suggest keeping it simple and eye-catching. Include your website's URL and a brief description of what your website is about. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for those in your neighborhood to encourage them to check out your website.As for your previous experience with passing out fliers, it's possible that the timing or messaging may not have been effective. With a website announcement, you have the advantage of reaching a wider audience and being able to track their engagement through website analytics. I would also suggest utilizing social media to promote your website, as it can be a powerful tool for reaching a larger audience.Best of luck with your website and SS2! Keep us updated on your progress. :)

1. What is the purpose of the "Announcing Website"?

The "Announcing Website" is a platform designed to showcase the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef. It also serves as a resource for customers to learn about new recipes, cooking tips, and kitchen tools.

2. How often is the "Announcing Website" updated?

The "Announcing Website" is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest product releases and promotions. We strive to keep it as up-to-date as possible for our customers.

3. Can I purchase products directly from the "Announcing Website"?

No, the "Announcing Website" is not a direct sales platform. It is meant to provide information and resources for our customers. To purchase Pampered Chef products, please contact your consultant or visit our official website.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts on the "Announcing Website"?

Yes, the "Announcing Website" may feature exclusive deals and discounts on select products from time to time. Be sure to check back regularly for any special offers.

5. Can I share the content from the "Announcing Website" on social media?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share our content on social media to help spread the word about our products and promotions. However, please make sure to credit Pampered Chef and link back to the original source on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedpals