1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anniversary Sale

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I'm emailing out an anniversary sale email. I was thought about getting in touch with all my past hosts to make sure they know of this special going on (I don't have email for all of them). I thought about doing a post call and giving instructions on how to log onto my website and check out the deals in the events issue. Would this seem weird? I don't have time to call them all personally.

Oct 29, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Did you notice that we now have a discount for recorded phone calls on pampered perks? That may help you.

3. wadesgirl

I noticed that a while ago but never looked into it.

Oct 29, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

I haven't used it, but have heard some great things about it. It's similar to the prerecorded msgs PC does. Not sure if I'd use it frequently, but it may be nice for times like this when you have a basic msg for lots of contacts and not enough time on your hands. I do wonder if it'll be too generic, or if they'll hang up before you're done, though. Also, it may lose that personal touch.

So, maybe it wasn't so helpful a comment! lol

5. wadesgirl

I do all the reminder calls for my hosts through Post Calls. But I remember noticing that the new one was about half the price. I still have calls left in Post Calls but maybe I'll use those up with my anniversary call and try the new service after that. Or see if I can get Post Calls to lower their price. Worth a shot right!

Oct 29, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Yup yup....let me know how it works out. What feedback have you gotten from guests who receive the post call reminders?

7. wadesgirl

Usually really good. One told me it was creepy but that's just her personality!

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted