• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anniversary Sale - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the speaker is planning on sending out an anniversary sale email and is considering reaching out to past hosts through a post call to inform them about the deals on the website. They also mention the discounted recorded phone calls on pampered perks and are unsure if it would be too generic or lose the personal touch. The speaker also shares their experience with using post calls for reminder calls and considering trying the discounted recorded phone calls in the future. They have received positive feedback from guests about the post call reminders.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm emailing out an anniversary sale email. I was thought about getting in touch with all my past hosts to make sure they know of this special going on (I don't have email for all of them). I thought about doing a post call and giving instructions on how to log onto my website and check out the deals in the events issue. Would this seem weird? I don't have time to call them all personally.

Did you notice that we now have a discount for recorded phone calls on pampered perks? That may help you.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Did you notice that we now have a discount for recorded phone calls on pampered perks? That may help you.

I noticed that a while ago but never looked into it.

I haven't used it, but have heard some great things about it. It's similar to the prerecorded msgs PC does. Not sure if I'd use it frequently, but it may be nice for times like this when you have a basic msg for lots of contacts and not enough time on your hands. I do wonder if it'll be too generic, or if they'll hang up before you're done, though. Also, it may lose that personal touch.

So, maybe it wasn't so helpful a comment! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I haven't used it, but have heard some great things about it. It's similar to the prerecorded msgs PC does. Not sure if I'd use it frequently, but it may be nice for times like this when you have a basic msg for lots of contacts and not enough time on your hands. I do wonder if it'll be too generic, or if they'll hang up before you're done, though. Also, it may lose that personal touch.

So, maybe it wasn't so helpful a comment! lol

I do all the reminder calls for my hosts through Post Calls. But I remember noticing that the new one was about half the price. I still have calls left in Post Calls but maybe I'll use those up with my anniversary call and try the new service after that. Or see if I can get Post Calls to lower their price. Worth a shot right!

Yup yup....let me know how it works out. What feedback have you gotten from guests who receive the post call reminders?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Yup yup....let me know how it works out. What feedback have you gotten from guests who receive the post call reminders?

Usually really good. One told me it was creepy but that's just her personality!

Hi there,I'm so excited to announce our anniversary sale! Don't miss out on these amazing deals. I'm sending out an email to all of my customers, but I wanted to make sure I reached out to my past hosts as well. Unfortunately, I don't have email addresses for all of them. So, I thought about doing a post call and sharing instructions on how to access the sale on my website. Do you think this would come across as odd? I would love to personally call each of them, but with my busy schedule, it's just not possible.Thank you for your input and happy shopping!Sincerely,

What is the "Anniversary Sale"?

The "Anniversary Sale" is an annual promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's anniversary. It includes special discounts and deals on select products.

When does the "Anniversary Sale" take place?

The "Anniversary Sale" typically takes place in the month of May, as this is the month that Pampered Chef was founded. However, the exact dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Can I use my consultant discount during the "Anniversary Sale"?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on top of the sale prices during the "Anniversary Sale." This is a great opportunity for consultants to stock up on products for their own use or for their business.

Are all products on sale during the "Anniversary Sale"?

No, not all products are included in the "Anniversary Sale." Only select products will be discounted, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for a list of the products that are on sale.

How long does the "Anniversary Sale" last?

The "Anniversary Sale" typically lasts for a few weeks, but again, the exact dates may vary. Be sure to take advantage of the sale while it is happening, as once it is over, the products will go back to their regular prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views