• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anniversary Sale: Book Your June Shows Now for Free Incentives!

In summary, the free incentives for booking June shows during the Anniversary Sale include free products, discounts on future purchases, and bonus host rewards. To book a June show during the Anniversary Sale, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. These incentives are only available for shows booked during the sale, and there may be restrictions on the products that can be chosen. If you need to cancel or reschedule your June show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible, as the free incentives will only be honored for shows held during the month of June.
babywings76
Gold Member
June is my 1 yr. anniversary w/ PC. It's SAT, and I only have 2 days available to do shows. :( DH's schedule is so full, that I just can't do shows during the week. I don't want to hire a sitter. We are going to be gone 2 of the weekends for a long family vacation. So, I have the 26th and 27th for shows. I want to get them booked. Maybe even 2 shows on the 27th (Sat. brunch and evening shows) Plus I'm going to try for some catalog shows.

I'm working on my June newsletter and want to offer some type of incentive to get those bookings--and the catalog shows. I was thinking of offering "Free" shows plus a Free cookbook of their choice at the close of their show, for the cooking shows. But can't think of something for the catalog shows. Any ideas out there?

What do you think is a good incentive or word usage so I can have some success.

Why not offer up the extra $15 in free product like the cooking shows get. That way they get to choose what they want.

That's a good idea! :)

What are the free incentives for booking June shows during the Anniversary Sale?

The free incentives for booking June shows during the Anniversary Sale include free products, discounts on future purchases, and bonus host rewards.

How do I book a June show during the Anniversary Sale?

To book a June show during the Anniversary Sale, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

Can I still receive the free incentives if I book a June show after the Anniversary Sale has ended?

No, the free incentives are only available for shows booked during the Anniversary Sale. However, you can still earn host rewards for bookings made after the sale.

Are there any restrictions on the products that can be chosen as free incentives?

Yes, the free incentives are limited to select products and may vary depending on availability. Your consultant will provide you with a list of eligible products to choose from.

What if I need to cancel or reschedule my June show that was booked during the Anniversary Sale?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your June show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. The free incentives will only be honored for shows that are held during the month of June.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • pampered2007