• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: 1 Year Anniv. Auction Show - Tips from a Chef Success Newbie

In summary, the conversation involves planning a 1-year anniversary show as an auction style event. The host plans to mail invitations to past hosts, guests, friends, family, and co-workers, and hopes the invite conveys the purpose of the event. The show will still include a cooking demonstration, with additional tickets given out for responses and bookings. The host plans to set a timer for a final chance to earn tickets before doing a full service checkout and then starting the auction. Items to be auctioned include both saved up items and items chosen based on sales. The host is open to suggestions and is new to this type of event.
punkie1019
Anyone have any experience with an auction style show?
I am planning my 1 year anniversary show as an auction type show. I attached a copy of the invite I am planning to mail out to past hosts, past guests, friends, family and co-workers. I am hoping that the invite conveys the message of what it is I am having.
My plan is to still do a typical cooking show. Introduce my self to new faces, thank everyone for coming and supporting me throughout the year. Do a recipe demo, giving out additional tickets for have it/love it responses. Do the booking slide while the recipe is cooking. Also do the Thanks for joining us slip giving out more tickets for those who fill it out completly. :) I then want to set a timer for an additional 3 minutes as a last chance to earn tickets. I plan to say that this is your last chance to earn tickets and you earn them by asking either about my business or about booking a party. When the timer dings its over I will do my full service checkout. THEN when the guests have paid and the show is totaled I will do the auction. I have a few things already that I have saved up to auction off. Then my thought was I will auction off items with the host benifits. I could auction off the benifits them selves but I thought it might be more fun to bid on actual products. So along with what I have gathered thru the year plus things I pick based on the sales we would start the bidding.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be so helpful. I have not done anything or heard of anything like this before.
thanks in advance
JEN
newbie to chef success.

Cant seem to post the attachment... at the moment.

I have attended an auction style show before and it was a lot of fun! The host had gathered items from previous shows, as well as some additional items from her own personal collection. She also had a few items donated by local businesses, which added some variety to the auction.One suggestion I have is to make sure you have a good mix of lower priced items and higher priced items. This will allow everyone to participate and bid on something, even if they don't have a lot of money to spend.Also, make sure to have a good auctioneer who can keep the energy and excitement going. It can be helpful to have someone who is familiar with your products and can talk about their features and benefits during the auction.Another idea is to have some fun "mystery" items that guests can bid on without knowing what they are. These can be items that you have extras of or that you want to clear out, but guests won't know what they are bidding on until they win it.Overall, I think it's a great idea to incorporate an auction into your show, as it adds an element of excitement and allows guests to get some great deals on products they may not have otherwise purchased. Good luck with your show!

1. What is an "Anniv. Auction Show"?

An "Anniv. Auction Show" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants celebrate their anniversary with the company by hosting an online auction for their customers. It is a fun and interactive way for customers to purchase exclusive Pampered Chef products and support their consultant's business.

2. How do I participate in an "Anniv. Auction Show"?

To participate in an "Anniv. Auction Show", you can simply attend the online event hosted by your consultant. You can also reach out to your consultant beforehand to request an invitation or to learn more about the products that will be featured in the auction.

3. What types of products are typically featured in an "Anniv. Auction Show"?

The products featured in an "Anniv. Auction Show" are usually exclusive to the event and not available for purchase through regular Pampered Chef channels. These can include limited edition kitchen tools, cookware, and other kitchen gadgets that are highly sought after by Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

4. How are the products priced in an "Anniv. Auction Show"?

The products in an "Anniv. Auction Show" are priced at a starting bid, and customers can bid on them in increments until the highest bidder wins. This allows customers to potentially get their desired product at a lower price than its regular retail value.

5. Can I still purchase products if I don't win the auction?

Yes, even if you do not win the auction for a particular product, you can still purchase it at its regular retail price through your consultant. However, the exclusive products featured in the "Anniv. Auction Show" may have limited quantities available, so it is recommended to bid on them during the event to secure your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • noelskitchen