• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Cake Wrecks: The Hilarious World of Ann's Famous Cake Fails!

In summary, Ann got famous for her cake wrecks and she has a blog where she posts pictures of her cakes.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey Ann, so I saw that you just got famous(er)!! :D

Congratulations on having your wreckiness being put on display for the world to enjoy! Luv it! :)

For those (many of you, I would guess) who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/03/carrot-jockeys-make-excellent-ground.html

And then spend a while enjoying the whole site...

Last edited:
Ann is a warped genius.

I don't see the connection with Ann.

BethCooks4U said:
I don't see the connection with Ann.

That was the cake she had for her DH's birthday! (she described it to us on a different thread)

AnnieBee said:
Oops, somehow I put in the wrong link, I have it fixed now. Ann's cake is the second one down. It was a parody of a "real" cake-wreck (which was shown in the original link I put).
Okay - but didn't she do something like the Carrot Cake for her DH's birthday?ETA - Ahh, yes - I see it now!

Ha! I hadn't checked Cake Wrecks yet today. I'll have to send a note to DH.Yes, those are intentional misspellings on the cake: 4Dth instead of 40th, and birfday instead of birthday. Costco did a GREAT job following the instructions on my order form. They even gave us buttercream between the layers instead of the mousse they usually use. I added the babies when I got the cake home.

I have never seen cakewrecks.com before... I seriously laughed out loud at work and almost got into loads of trouble... I guess that teaches me to surf at work... LOL

Ish said:
I have never seen cakewrecks.com before... I seriously laughed out loud at work and almost got into loads of trouble... I guess that teaches me to surf at work... LOL

You're not allowed to laugh at work?

Visions of the opening scenes from Joe vs. The Volcano are appearing in my head.

(Okay - it was a stupid movie, and I was forced to watch it - you would have thought with Meg Ryan & whattisname it would have been better! - but the beginning of that movie, for some reason, has stuck in my brain!)

Ha!
Laughing is not the problem... explaining that I am online goofing off and not working is the problem ;o)Which by the way doesn't seem to be an issue since I am still posting... lol

1. What is "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!"?

"Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef that teaches participants how to decorate cakes using our high-quality tools and ingredients.

2. Who can participate in "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!"?

Anyone can participate in "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!" It is a great activity for families, friends, and even team-building events.

3. Do I need any prior baking or decorating experience to play "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!"?

No, you do not need any prior experience to play "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!". Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide tips and tricks for creating beautiful cakes.

4. How long does a "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!" session typically last?

A "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!" session usually lasts about 1-2 hours. This includes time for decorating the cake and enjoying the finished product.

5. Can I purchase the tools and ingredients used in "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!"?

Yes, all of the tools and ingredients used in "Ann, You Cake-Wrecker!!!" are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can help you find and order any items you may need to recreate the cake at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back