1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Humor Ann, you cake-wrecker!!!

1. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey Ann, so I saw that you just got famous(er)!! :D

Congratulations on having your wreckiness being put on display for the world to enjoy! Luv it! :)

For those (many of you, I would guess) who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/03/carrot-jockeys-make-excellent-ground.html

And then spend a while enjoying the whole site...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
    Mar 18, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Ann is a warped genius.

Mar 18, 2009
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I don't see the connection with Ann.

Mar 18, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

That was the cake she had for her DH's birthday! (she described it to us on a different thread)

Mar 18, 2009
  5. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

Okay - but didn't she do something like the Carrot Cake for her DH's birthday?

ETA - Ahh, yes - I see it now!

Mar 18, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Ha! I hadn't checked Cake Wrecks yet today. I'll have to send a note to DH.

Yes, those are intentional misspellings on the cake: 4Dth instead of 40th, and birfday instead of birthday. Costco did a GREAT job following the instructions on my order form. They even gave us buttercream between the layers instead of the mousse they usually use. I added the babies when I got the cake home.

Mar 18, 2009
  8. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

I have never seen cakewrecks.com before... I seriously laughed out loud at work and almost got into loads of trouble... I guess that teaches me to surf at work... LOL

Mar 18, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

You're not allowed to laugh at work?

Visions of the opening scenes from Joe vs. The Volcano are appearing in my head.

(Okay - it was a stupid movie, and I was forced to watch it - you would have thought with Meg Ryan & whattisname it would have been better! - but the beginning of that movie, for some reason, has stuck in my brain!)

Mar 18, 2009
  10. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Ha!
    Laughing is not the problem... explaining that I am online goofing off and not working is the problem ;o)

Which by the way doesn't seem to be an issue since I am still posting... lol

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted