• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help a Rabbit Rescue Win a Contest?

In summary, the "Animal Shelter Needs Your Vote" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support local animal shelters. Individuals can vote for their preferred shelter by visiting the campaign website and submitting their email address. Only one vote is allowed per email address, but people can encourage others to vote as well. The winning shelter will be announced at the end of the campaign, and individuals can also get involved by sharing the campaign on social media, donating directly to the winning shelter, or volunteering/donating supplies to their local animal shelter.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
My daughter Wendy runs an animal shelter in Baton Rouge, La called Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue. Each year a website has contest with the winners being animal shelters. Last year they won a generator which will come in handy for our hurricane seasons. If you would like to help Wendy and her rabbits, please go to this website and vote once each day starting today.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/...k=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_home_sidetabs

You can check out her website at www.magichappensrescue.com
Thanks,

voted. good luck bobby :)

Thank you for sharing this information! I will definitely go to the website and vote for Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue. It's great to see shelters being recognized and supported through contests like this. I will also check out their website to learn more about the rescue and possibly even make a donation. Keep up the great work, Wendy and the team at Magic Happens!

1. What is the "Animal Shelter Needs Your Vote" campaign all about?

The "Animal Shelter Needs Your Vote" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support local animal shelters. By voting for your favorite animal shelter, you can help them win a donation from Pampered Chef to use towards much-needed supplies and resources.

2. How can I vote for my preferred animal shelter?

Voting for your preferred animal shelter is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Vote Now" button. Then, select your state and city to see a list of participating animal shelters. Click on your chosen shelter and submit your vote by providing your email address.

3. How many times can I vote for an animal shelter?

You can only vote for an animal shelter once per email address. However, you can encourage your friends and family to vote as well to increase your chosen shelter's chances of winning the donation.

4. When will the winning animal shelter be announced?

The winning animal shelter will be announced at the end of the campaign period, which is typically around 2-3 weeks after the start date. You can stay updated on the campaign and winner announcement by following us on social media or signing up for our newsletter.

5. How can I get involved in the "Animal Shelter Needs Your Vote" campaign?

There are a few ways you can get involved in the campaign. You can vote for your preferred animal shelter, spread the word by sharing the campaign on social media, or donate directly to the winning shelter. You can also reach out to your local animal shelter to see how you can volunteer or donate supplies to help their cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda