• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Humane Society & Pampered Chef: Get Feedback on My Crazy Idea!

In summary, Gillian Wright is raising money for two causes by holding a dogwalk in May. She is including a postcard from herself in the donation package.
CynthiaJohnson83
I have this crazy idea and I wanted to get feedback on what other people thought. The local humane socity is having a fundraiser in may (walk for the animals). My idea was to go to them and see if they wanted to have a fundraiser with pc. There wouldn't be a show and the only thing I would pass out would be a flyer, and they would order online. I know that they don't make much with the fundraiser, so I would give a chunk of my comission as well. The great thing is that may is hwc month and when people bought things they would be helping out two causes. My plan was to also gather up recipes for pet foods and treats that can be made with pc products. Make it more for the pets. What do yall think? Anyone done a fundraiser like this? Any feedback would be great.

I'll have to dig through my files, or even check here, but somewhere there is a file that has to do with parties for your pets. If I can find it I'll post it here.

I'll look.

Lisa

I think this is a great idea! Just make sure that you spell out exactly what money goes to what cause so people don't get confused. Maybe have an example saying the order was HWC cake decorating stencils and HWC clips ($10)---$2 goes to ACS and $1.00 or $1.50 goes to humane society. Maybe an example without HWC products so they can see that more is going to humane society?? Good luck and let us know how it goes!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Here in NY we are having a dogwalk at 2 different places on May9th. 1 is in Manhattan & the other at Bear Mountain State Park. We will be walking to help find cures for Humans & Animals as well:D . I hope my old girl can hold up. Shes gonna get a big Doggie Bag of stuff. I still havent figured out yet how I'm gonna get bookings, but I'll have all the clothes,hat,sweatshirt,tote bag etc...&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& its for a GREAT cause:D

I just did something, because I knew that the one animal shelter in my area has been struggling, but I sent them a letter explaining about the fundraiser. I then enclosed that awesome fundraiser brochure that I found that someone here made. I took one recipe from the Pampered Pooch recipes, printed it as a postcard, and then cut them out with some curvy side scrapbooking scissors, and enclosed it with the info.

1. How does the fundraising partnership between Pampered Chef and Humane Society work?

The fundraising partnership between Pampered Chef and Humane Society involves hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show where a portion of the sales from the event will be donated to the Humane Society. This is a great way to support a good cause while also enjoying delicious food.

2. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the Humane Society?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the Humane Society. All you need to do is reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. It's a simple and fun way to make a difference.

3. How much of the sales from the fundraiser will be donated to the Humane Society?

The amount donated to the Humane Society will vary depending on the total sales from the event. Typically, a percentage of the sales will be donated to the organization. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more specific details and answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I choose which Humane Society location to donate to?

Yes, you can choose which Humane Society location you would like to donate to. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to ensure that the donation is made to the specific location of your choice.

5. Are there any additional benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the Humane Society?

Absolutely! Aside from supporting a great cause, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for the Humane Society also allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you're making a difference in the lives of animals in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies