• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can Pampered Chef help me thrive as a new stepmom and full-time cook?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products that are designed to make mealtime easier for new stepmoms and full-time cooks. Some must-have products include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Deluxe Air Fryer. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers meal planning and organization tools to help save time and money on groceries. The company also offers a flexible work-at-home business opportunity for stepmoms to connect with other busy moms and earn income while sharing high-quality products.
candiejayne
I've been posting for a couple days, but thought I'd finally say HI! and introduce myself! My name is Andrea, I'm 26 years old, and I hate to cook! Earlier this year I met the man of my dreams, and moved in with him shortly after meeting him. He has a couple children, and at the time they were only here everyother weekend. The begining of September, his son (6 yo) came to live with us full time. It was at that point that I needed to start cooking on a regular basis. I went to where my belongings were stored and started pulling out all of my PC products and started using them again. Back in September us girls started talking at work about PC, and I decided to have a show of my own, I needed more products to make meal time easier on me, but since he moved in, cash has been very tight. After my show Oct. 17th I sat down with my BF and we decided that we could do it! He loves PC products more then me I think! Anyways, Oct. 21 I joined with the help of a small loan from my mom. I now have 5 kitchen shows booked, and 2 catalog shows going right now. I have to thank my bf for getting me a couple of them! He's a big supporter, and doesn't complain if I blow off something with him because I need to so something for PC!

I am so excited to be part of the team, and I'm really really wanting to make it a sucessful business. With all of the hours he works to keep the roof over our heads, and his son being here, I had to quit my part time job, so we lost some income. I'm hoping that PC can help us to make up for that loss!

Besides his 2 kids, we also have 2 dogs, one is part golden lab part austrailan shepherd, the other a red lab, and a 75 gallon saltwater fish tank that currently houses 3 clark clowns, a yellow tang, a porcupine puffer, a bandtail puffer, a skunkface grouper, a spanish hogfish, 4 sea urchins, 3 turbo snails, 2 brittle starfish, a hermie crab and a snowflake eel!

LOL my house gets a little crazy sometimes!

Welcome! And YAY for you! You're off to a great start! Keep it up! And good for you for finding this forum!

:) I actually found it before I joined, I was googling for some recipes and came across this! I got the rcp and had NO idea what to do with it besides rice! LOL i favorited it just incase i did decide to join! lol

Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself. Hope your business goes well.

thank you very much!

Welcome to the family!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you! your name is a mix of me and my mom, andrea of course, but my mom is in love with flamingos! I'm sure you'd love her house! it has flamingos all over the place! This past weekend she even dyed her hair bright pink! I haven't seen her in person yet, but i'm scared!!! LOL

Welcome! Best wishes on your new adventure.

Welcome!

I still consider myself a "Newbe" (4/08) and I just love this forum. Learning lots of great stuff.

Rae and Andrea, you guy's really rock. :sing: I have learned a lot from you and the advice you give. I love your sense of humor and your avatars! They arn't the only ones that rock, and I am sure that you will find something here on this site that will help your business.

It is great that your BF is in to this too. Having support on the homefront is always a plus!:D

Andrea you are off to a fantastic start with momentum we all need. Keep up the great work, and thank your BF for his support it will be needed until you get more established.

There is wonderful information on here to help you, just remember your business is not on Chef Success. We tend to spend too much time on here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

My personal show was just over $800 in sales, $200 came from outside orders he gathered, $400 at the show it self, then the other $200 from myself gathering orders. He's convinced a guy at work that the Forged Cutlery is the way to go, he's going to buy it all one piece at a time, over some time, but there are some guarenteed sales coming up!

My BF totally ROCKS! Last week he asked me my ring size, he's xmas shopping already... dunno if its gonna be an engagement ring, but I sure am hopeing it is!!!

sounds like the bf is a keeper :love:
you know its love when he gets shows/sales for you. haha.

welcome to the family!

Welcome to our crazy little corner of cyberspace!

Sounds like you will do well with a great support team

good luck with your new business. I have been with PC since 05/08. I love PC and this site. the people here are great and very helpful.

again good luck. write if you need anything.

Welcome Andrea! Sounds like you are rarin to go....have a blast!

Hello...I am new too. Best of luck. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

1. How can Pampered Chef products make mealtime easier for a new stepmom and full-time cook?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products that are specifically designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. From tools for chopping and slicing, to gadgets for measuring and mixing, our products can help save you time and energy in the kitchen.

2. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for a new stepmom and full-time cook?

Some of our top recommended products for busy stepmoms and cooks include the Quick Cooker, which can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods, the Food Chopper for quick and easy chopping, and the Deluxe Air Fryer for healthy and delicious meals without the added oil.

3. Can Pampered Chef help with meal planning and organization?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of meal planning tools, such as our Meal Prep Sets and Meal Plan Boards, to help you stay organized and on top of your weekly meals. We also have a wide selection of cookbooks and recipe cards for inspiration and easy meal ideas.

4. How can Pampered Chef help save money on groceries?

Our products are designed to help you get the most out of your ingredients, reducing food waste and saving you money on groceries. Additionally, our Meal Planning tools can help you plan meals in advance and avoid unnecessary trips to the grocery store.

5. Is Pampered Chef a good option for a work-at-home business for a new stepmom?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity for those looking to work from home. You can set your own schedule and earn income while sharing our high-quality products with others. Plus, as a stepmom, you can also connect with other busy moms and build a supportive community through your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Wendy Hopping