• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Amazing Deals: Under $10 List for PC Accessories

In summary, Dawn Trudell created a list of items that are under $10. This list is helpful for those who are on a budget, and it is great for those who are hosting a party.
AMTC
Gold Member
I had an idea and wanted to throw this one out there and see what you all think.

I was thinking of putting together an under $10 list. Lately I've been running into the misconception that EVERYTHING PC sells is expensive. So I thought if I put together that list it could do two things for my sales #1- Let those people who don't want to spend a lot know what's available #2 Let those who are spending a lot know what great things they can add to their order for under $10

Does anyone else do anything similar???

Does anyone see any negatives with this??

Thanks

thought of the same thingHi I am a future pc consultant and was thinking of the same thing or to at least let the guests know that I counted 115 items that were $10 or less! First maybe asking who thought PC products were kind of expensive? Well did ya know that 70% of our product was under $15 (was something I read on one of the posts). Something along those lines at my future shows.
let me know what you came up with?

Heather I (future pc gal)

Here is a product list, separated into price categories. I have found this to be helpful when people say "PC is expensive". You can quickly point out everything under $10 ($15, etc.) Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Attachments

• Fall 05 Product List by Price.doc
    201 KB · Views: 582
Thank you very much for that list Dawn....it is awesome!!!!

I think that is a great idea! I was actually doing the same thing lastnight. I was doing it more for myself but your idea is really great too! I was simply trying to make a list of items that I may want to use as gifts for games that I will play at parties. I don't want to go overboard with my gifts so I thought that would be a great way to keep track of what I can use! :)

under $10Thank you for the list im doing the taste of home cooking school on thurs and on my business cards i put book a show by jan31 2006 and recieve a free gift what i was going to do was a show 150-300 i would let them pick around a $5 dollar gift 301-600 they could do a $10 gift and anything above a $15 dollar gift that way im not going over board but hopefully the hostess will go for the higher show wanting a free gift

Wonderful Price List!Thanks Dawn for all of your hard work on that list. It's a great list to have especially for those people that are on a budget. Great Post Thanks again! :)

Way to go Dawn!

Thank you! My host are already asking for this type of list.

under 10 listgo to www.pamperedchef they have an under 10 list now they created for the hilidays it is great!! Christina Welch

1. What types of PC accessories are included in the Under $10 List?

The Under $10 List for PC Accessories includes a variety of items such as mouse pads, USB drives, phone chargers, laptop sleeves, and more.

2. How long will the Discover Amazing Deals: Under $10 List for PC Accessories be available?

The Under $10 List for PC Accessories is typically available for a limited time, so be sure to check our website regularly for the most up-to-date deals and discounts.

3. Are these PC accessories of good quality even though they are under $10?

Yes, all of our products, including those in the Under $10 List, are held to high quality standards and are designed to provide reliable and long-lasting use.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items in the Under $10 List?

Unfortunately, the Under $10 List for PC Accessories is already discounted and therefore cannot be combined with additional discounts, including the consultant discount.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can purchase from the Under $10 List?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase from the Under $10 List. However, keep in mind that these deals are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
Replies
Views
raebates
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies