1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales An Under $10 List???

1. AMTC

AMTC Member Gold Member

I had an idea and wanted to throw this one out there and see what you all think.

I was thinking of putting together an under $10 list. Lately I've been running into the misconception that EVERYTHING PC sells is expensive. So I thought if I put together that list it could do two things for my sales #1- Let those people who don't want to spend a lot know what's available #2 Let those who are spending a lot know what great things they can add to their order for under $10

Does anyone else do anything similar???

Does anyone see any negatives with this??

Thanks

Sep 24, 2005
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

thought of the same thing

Hi I am a future pc consultant and was thinking of the same thing or to at least let the guests know that I counted 115 items that were $10 or less! First maybe asking who thought PC products were kind of expensive? Well did ya know that 70% of our product was under $15 (was something I read on one of the posts). Something along those lines at my future shows.
    let me know what you came up with?

Heather I (future pc gal)

Sep 24, 2005
  3. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

Here is a product list, separated into price categories. I have found this to be helpful when people say "PC is expensive". You can quickly point out everything under $10 ($15, etc.) Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Attached Files:

Sep 24, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Thank you very much for that list Dawn....it is awesome!!!!

5. jbaker

jbaker

I think that is a great idea! I was actually doing the same thing lastnight. I was doing it more for myself but your idea is really great too! I was simply trying to make a list of items that I may want to use as gifts for games that I will play at parties. I don't want to go overboard with my gifts so I thought that would be a great way to keep track of what I can use! :)

Sep 25, 2005
  6. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

under $10

Thank you for the list im doing the taste of home cooking school on thurs and on my business cards i put book a show by jan31 2006 and recieve a free gift what i was going to do was a show 150-300 i would let them pick around a $5 dollar gift 301-600 they could do a $10 gift and anything above a $15 dollar gift that way im not going over board but hopefully the hostess will go for the higher show wanting a free gift

Sep 27, 2005
  7. Wonderful Price List!

Thanks Dawn for all of your hard work on that list. It's a great list to have especially for those people that are on a budget. Great Post Thanks again! :)

Sep 27, 2005
  8. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Way to go Dawn!

Thank you! My host are already asking for this type of list.

Sep 27, 2005
  9. under 10 list

go to www.pamperedchef they have an under 10 list now they created for the hilidays it is great!! Christina Welch

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?