• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

anOpen Letter to Positive Facebook Page Posters

In summary, the author of this article wants to express their gratitude towards the person or people who maintain a positive presence on their company's Facebook page. They acknowledge the challenges of managing a social media presence and commend the positive person for their helpful and uplifting contributions. Although they may not be able to publicly acknowledge this person, they want them to know that their efforts are greatly appreciated and make a positive impact on their team and customers. The author thanks them for being a ray of sunshine in their day-to-day lives.
NooraK
Gold Member
http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/an-open-letter-to-positive-facebook-page-posters/
As I’ve mentioned before, my company manages the day to day social media presence for some of our clients. And we can’t always tell people it’s us behind the scenes…after all, it’s the voice of the company, right?But there is a person (and it might be you) that I really want to thank, even though I can’t tell you I’m there. You’re the one who is so positive on the Facebook Page. You answer customer questions that I can’t get the answer to until tomorrow morning when the company is open again. When someone says something negative, you counter it with a positive. You are a bright, sunny, helpful person who makes it easier to do my job.And whether it’s me behind the scenes, or your company’s social media team, know this: We appreciate you more than you can possibly know. We have to deal with so much complaining and negativity on a daily basis because people post with their guts instead of their heads. And it’s tough.Yet you are like a ray of sunshine in our day to day lives.So thank you. Your effort to be helpful and positive on the company Facebook Page means more than you can possibly know.Thank you.

Read this in my own inbox this morning. Excellent points.

I wanted to share it, because I know we sometimes gripe about what we see. Here are several good ideas of what to do to counter it.

Absolutely! :)

Dear Positive Facebook Page Poster,I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for your amazing contributions to our company's Facebook page. Your positive attitude and helpful responses make all the difference for both our team and our customers.As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the challenges of managing a social media presence for a company. It can be difficult to balance professionalism with authenticity, and your contributions truly make our job easier. Your willingness to go above and beyond by answering customer questions and countering negativity with positivity is greatly appreciated.I know that sometimes we may not be able to publicly acknowledge your efforts, but please know that they do not go unnoticed. You are like a ray of sunshine in our day-to-day lives, and we are grateful to have you as a part of our online community.So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all that you do. Your dedication and positivity make a world of difference for our company and our customers.Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. Why did you write an open letter specifically to positive Facebook page posters?

The reason for writing this open letter is to acknowledge and appreciate the positive impact that Facebook page posters have on social media platforms. Often, the focus is on negative posts and comments, but positive content can also make a significant difference in someone's day. Therefore, I wanted to express my gratitude and encourage others to continue spreading positivity on Facebook.

2. What inspired you to write this open letter?

I have noticed a trend of negativity on social media, and it can be overwhelming at times. However, I have also come across numerous positive posts on Facebook pages that have brightened my day and made me realize the power of spreading positivity. This inspired me to write an open letter to commend and encourage those who are making a difference through their positive Facebook page posts.

3. Do you believe positive Facebook page posts can have a significant impact?

Absolutely. The power of positivity should not be underestimated. Positive Facebook page posts can spread happiness, inspire others, and create a sense of community. They have the potential to make someone's day, and even a small act of positivity can have a ripple effect. In a world where negativity often dominates, it is essential to recognize and promote the impact of positive content on social media.

4. What do you hope to achieve with this open letter?

My main goal with this open letter is to spread awareness and appreciation for positive Facebook page posters. I hope to inspire others to join in and contribute to spreading positivity on social media. I also hope that this letter will serve as a reminder to always choose kindness and positivity when posting on Facebook. Together, we can make a positive difference in the digital world.

5. How can I support and promote positive Facebook page posts?

There are several ways you can support and promote positive Facebook page posts. You can start by sharing, liking, and commenting on posts that bring a smile to your face. You can also create your own positive content and share it on your page. Additionally, you can join groups or communities that focus on positivity and share your posts there. Remember, even a simple act of kindness can make a significant impact on someone's day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyE