• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Simple Addition Pieces for My Pampered Chef Collection?

A
ABakerzDozen
I have the Deep Dish Baker Lid NIB but no Deep Dish Baker (got it in a sample pkg) to sale or preferably to trade.

I need some Simple Addition pieces to fit in the 3 tiered stand or small bowls for the new caddy. I only have one striped small bowl so I need another or a set of 2 white bowls. If anyone has extra let me know what your asking for them or if you would like to swap a piece for the above lid offered.

Thanks,
Heather

If you don't get any response here, try the lets_make_a_deal site. There are always people needing things and selling things on there.

Let's Make A DealThanks for the info. I've never heard of that site, what is the exact link I should go to?

1. Where can I find simple addition pieces for my Pampered Chef collection?

Simple addition pieces for your Pampered Chef collection can be found on the official Pampered Chef website, as well as on online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay. You can also try searching for local Pampered Chef consultants who may have extra pieces available for purchase or trade.

2. Can I sell or trade my Deep Dish Baker Lid NIB for other simple addition pieces?

Yes, you can sell or trade your Deep Dish Baker Lid NIB for other simple addition pieces. You can try posting on online marketplaces or reaching out to local Pampered Chef consultants to see if they are interested in trading.

3. What are some simple addition pieces that would fit in the 3 tiered stand or small bowls for the new caddy?

Some simple addition pieces that would fit in the 3 tiered stand or small bowls for the new caddy include small bowls, measuring cups, and measuring spoons. You can also try using other Pampered Chef products such as the Small Batter Bowl or Small Micro-Cooker.

4. Can I buy individual pieces or do I have to purchase a set?

You can typically buy individual pieces from the Pampered Chef website or from a consultant. However, some pieces may only be available for purchase in sets. It is best to check the product description for more information.

5. How can I find someone who has extra simple addition pieces to trade?

You can try searching for local Pampered Chef consultants through the official Pampered Chef website or social media. You can also post on online marketplaces or join Facebook groups dedicated to Pampered Chef collectors to connect with others who may be interested in trading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies