• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Exciting Opportunity for My Networking Group?

In summary, the networking meeting with the insurance agent yielded an opportunity for the summarizer to do a show. The summarizer is thinking of suggesting a Make Your Own Sundae show as a fun evening.
raebates
Staff member
I'm putting this in theme shows, just because it seemed to me the most appropriate place.

Today I met with another member of my networking group. We basically just set up an appointment to get to know one another better. He runs an insurance agency.

Toward the end of our meeting he asked me about doing something special for his team. Here's what we've set up. During the first week of December I'll go to his house to do a show. He will invite the 6 members of his team (all women) and give them $50 each with which to purchase anything they like. His wife will be there, along with his MIL, and possibly a couple of neighbors.

We have the date and time set. He's leaving town tomorrow, but I'll be contacting him. I'm going to offer him personalized gift certificates and catalogs to hand to his team when he invites them.

I'm telling you, networking is a wonderful thing. The idea is not to go into it thinking that you'll do business with everyone there. It's to see how you can help others by telling the people you know about the network members and what they do. Of course, you also need to be able to concisely explain what you do and who you're looking for right now.

This sounds like a great opportunity for you to do a show and very generous of him to give each of the guests $50 but I am wondering how he is going to profit by putting up $300 and what other obligations he might expect from you as a member of his team? Just curious.

That sounds awesome! Sounds like to me he will "give" them $50 like a gift certificate then they can purchase whatever else they want to! Sounds like a huge win-win to me!

It is great the you are being so creative with your business. Obviously, it is time for me to start networking!

It sounds to me like this is his Christmas Bonus to them, but they get to pick what they get with the money. That's an AWESOME concept! Plus, if they see more that they like they can pay the difference AND if they really like what they see they might book a show! :D

patty42240 said:
This sounds like a great opportunity for you to do a show and very generous of him to give each of the guests $50 but I am wondering how he is going to profit by putting up $300 and what other obligations he might expect from you as a member of his team? Just curious.

pcchefjane said:
That sounds awesome! Sounds like to me he will "give" them $50 like a gift certificate then they can purchase whatever else they want to! Sounds like a huge win-win to me!

Sheila said:
It sounds to me like this is his Christmas Bonus to them, but they get to pick what they get with the money. That's an AWESOME concept! Plus, if they see more that they like they can pay the difference AND if they really like what they see they might book a show! :D

Patty, don't worry. The man is a wonderful guy. He's not planning to profit at all by what he's doing except to build team moral. He regularly rewards his team members and likes to find interesting ways to do that. Sheila's right. It's part of his Christmas bonus to them. Of course, his wife will earn the free and discounted products, so she gets a little bonus, too.

He and his wife open their home to two different groups of teenage girls from their church for Bible study and routinely do lots of other entertaining. At the networking meeting before this he said that his wife has lots of PC products, but it had been years since she'd purchased any. He said that every time I come in with something he thinks, "Hey, I didn't know they had that."

I'm thinking of suggesting a Make Your Own Sundae show. It would make for a really fun evening.

He does sound like a wonderful guy! Truly glad you have this opportunity. Keep us posted!

what a great idea. and should be a fun evening for all - who wouldn't love to be given a catalog and a $50 shopping spree. let us know how it goes.

What a great idea for a show! This sounds like a lot of fun Rae! What fun to have a party where you already know a minimum of $50 per person is going to be spent!

ChefBeckyD said:
What a great idea for a show! This sounds like a lot of fun Rae! What fun to have a party where you already know a minimum of $50 per person is going to be spent!

Yeah! Nick asked me what the average order is. I told him that the company average is supposedly $40. I think he wanted to make sure that this was a successful evening for me. Like I said, he's a great guy.

Rae,I did a Make Your Own Sundae show in July and one of the toppings I made was fresh pineapple with brown sugar. A great way to show off the pineapple wedger and the 12" skillet! It was a lot of fun, as I'm sure yours will be!

1. What is this "Interesting New Opportunity" that Pampered Chef is offering?

This "Interesting New Opportunity" is a new program designed to help our consultants expand their businesses and reach new customers through innovative methods.

2. Who is eligible for this opportunity?

This opportunity is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants who are in good standing and have met certain sales requirements.

3. How does this opportunity benefit consultants?

This opportunity provides consultants with new tools and resources to help them grow their businesses and increase their earnings. It also offers the potential for reaching a larger audience and gaining new customers.

4. Are there any costs associated with this opportunity?

There are no additional costs for participating in this opportunity. It is included as part of your consultant membership and is completely optional.

5. How can I sign up for this opportunity?

To participate in this opportunity, simply log into your consultant account and look for the "Interesting New Opportunity" tab. From there, you can access all the information and resources you need to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies