• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Jewels by Park Lane Encouraging PC Directors to Leave?

In summary, The Pampered Chef is aware of Jewels by Park Lane actively soliciting their sales field. They encourage people to consider their business opportunity compared to Park Lane's and have offered some questions to consider. There was a lawsuit between the two companies which The Pampered Chef lost, with the court ruling that their Non-Solicitation clause was not upheld as their turn over rate is so large. Many people believe this behavior from Park Lane is unethical and are committed to staying with The Pampered Chef as it has the best consultant benefits.
Sheila
Gold Member
Wow. Did you guys read the e-mail yet? I think someone's mad at Jewels by Park Lane, huh? Can't blame her though. If they are trying to encourage PC Directors to jump ship, she has every right to be angry.

Go Jean! :clap:

Yes, I just got that too. It's sounding like maybe people have left, didn't get what they were promised and maybe tried to come back to PC and pick up where they left off?? What do you think? They strongly advised to do a good comparison before jumping ship. Maybe people promised ready-made teams and didn't get them?

I'd love to know if anyone who is still in touch with DF (the only big time director I know of who left to go there) knows more about what's going on. I'd love to know more about the scoop. I hope too many people didn't get screwed by them!!

I find the e-mail very interesting. Makes you curious to know what has happened. I'm certainly not in the loop. I don't know if we even have Park Lane here. Never been invited to a party or heard people talk about it other than here or cs.

We have several people on our team & extended 'cluster' who are still very close with "DF" and he has actually had his own parties for them in this area (he's only about an hour away from me). I have never attended any of the parties as I don't wish to be caught up in any sticky situations. I don't have an opinion either way quite honestly. He/they did what they wanted to & say they did nothing wrong. Whether or not I agree with them and or the courts is one thing but makes no difference. I do believe he shouldn't be with any company and should look into be a professional trainer b/c he has great information and passion to share with others.

Here's the court report on the lawsuit: TPC vs JPL
http://www.davideisenstein.com/CHEF_v_ALEXANIAN_N_D_Ill_7-14-2011.pdf

I didn't even know there was a lawsuit..... off to read it!

Oh, its been ugly to say the least. :)

Yes, there was a lawsuit and the judgement didn't go PC's way. Can someone post Jean's email?

So without reading the many pages, I started but don't have time....is the suit over? What was decided? Had no idea it even got that far. WOW>

Dear Director,

We are aware that Jewels by Park Lane has re-started actively soliciting The Pampered
Chef sales field. We understand that former Pampered Chef Directors who left the Company
two years ago are involved in these efforts.

You know that we continue to offer an outstanding business opportunity. If members of
your team are considering joining Park Lane, we encourage you to have an active
discussion with them about our business opportunity as compared to that offered by Park
Lane.

Here are some questions you may encourage them to think about:

1. To many people, the Pampered Chef reflects high standards of quality and integrity.
What does the Park Lane brand stand for?

2. All Pampered Chef leaders started as Consultants and have grown their team from the
bottom up over many years. You invest in your team. The Company also makes a long-term
investment in you and your teams. For example, we offer first-class training and events
to help everyone get the MORE that they are looking for. Year after year, we also offer
incredible incentive trips to exciting destinations. Don’t forget our exciting monthly
promotions – for both the field, hosts and customers. How does Park Lane’s business
opportunity work? What long-term investments does it make towards the success of its
sales field?

3. You know we also offer a rewarding career plan, one that is based on actual sales. Per
our plan, commissions and overrides are based on actual sales to customers. Neither is
based on draws against future sales and recruiting efforts that may or may not
materialize. In other words, our career plan rewards those who actually work by selling
and recruiting. You know that anyone can be successful in our business – regardless of
whether they have any prior direct selling experience. How does Park Lane’s career plan
and commission structure work?

Again, remember that anyone or any company can make promises. What is important is a
person’s or a company’s ability to deliver on those promises. You know this better than
anyone because your teams and your customers have come to expect that from you as a
Pampered Chef leader. Our high standards of integrity will always be a hallmark of who we
are.

Very truly yours,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license. Please do not reply to
this email. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this email because you
are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this email in error, please
send a separate email to [email protected].

Yes the lawsuit is over with.

Wow, I too never knew it had gotten this far. :bugeye:

The link is very interesting to read, even if you're not interested in the dispute between PC and PL. The info given on turn-over, retention, etc. for PC and the industry is fascinating.

I knew about one of the others named in the lawsuit as she was in my ED's line. Very interesting to see so many others named as people whose names were provided to PL and/or contacted by them.

Becca_in_MD said:
The link is very interesting to read, even if you're not interested in the dispute between PC and PL. The info given on turn-over, retention, etc. for PC and the industry is fascinating.

I think this is interesting too. It's going to take me forever to read through all of it - if I even do!

Yeah, I knew about the lawsuit. SMH. I personally would never even consider selling jewelry. I like to wear it, I like to shop for it but I wouldn't want to sell it. PC is the only company I would sell for. Many years ago I tried BeautiControl or a short time. Avon for a little while and also Tupperware. All were at least 30 years ago (I am sooo old!). Everyone has their passion and that's what they should do.

I don't understand why they are coming after our leaders again. Yes, I know they won the suit but really?!

Man, that link will take a while to read! LOL Started it, but haven't finished it yet.

I did not know about any of this either. The numbers are fascinating!!! Especially how many consultants there are, the % of turnover, how many directors, how many upper levels, how much they make and how much the director requirements hurt PC. WOw! I am with Beth, I would never sell for any other product company, I tried makeup and it was not a good fit for me and I do think PC offers the best consultant benefits out of all the choices out there.

Their PC Director agreements restricted them for 2 years after their PC contract was over. My guess is they have passed the 2 year mark?

bethcooks4u said:
I don't understand why they are coming after our leaders again. Yes, I know they won the suit but really?!
Ha! Maybe it's been two years since some of the bigwigs left. And now they're out outside of the 2 year non-solicitation clause! Lol. Just kidding.But I guess that's not accurate since Jean's email seems to speak to current directors, obviously. :)

Melissa correct me if I am wrong, but essentially PC lost the suit. Our Nonsolicitation clause was not upheld as we are independent and our turn over rate is so large. I know there is more to it.

Regardless... What Park Lane does may not be illegal, but I think it is unethical. I was so disappointed in DF's behavior and his leaving PC. I think he left shortly after earning the hospitality award. Curious, did he know he was leaving so opened hospitality to everyone?

I've never done another company, but have no desire to do so either. I'm too addicted to PC & loving it! But if I ever did decide to try something different, it definitely wouldn't be any kind of jewelry. That just doesn't interest me at all.

One of my downline has jewelry parties all the time for a couple of the companies and she's always talking about how much better our benefits are especially for hosts. She had a really good party and got a lot of free jewelry but could hardly afford the tax and shipping on her "free" items. She also said that the consultant doesn't always give all the host benefits so evidently she has to pay for them. It sounded shady to me. Danielle has stated many times that the PC party I did for her was the first DS party she ever did and is shocked that other companies give so much less to their customers/hosts/consultants.

I can't complain about the PC benefits. I think they are pretty generous.

cookingwithlove said:
Melissa correct me if I am wrong, but essentially PC lost the suit. Our Nonsolicitation clause was not upheld as we are independent and our turn over rate is so large. I know there is more to it.

Regardless... What Park Lane does may not be illegal, but I think it is unethical. I was so disappointed in DF's behavior and his leaving PC. I think he left shortly after earning the hospitality award. Curious, did he know he was leaving so opened hospitality to everyone?

Definitely unethical. From how I read it you are right that the ns clause can't be enforced so they could recruit from our ranks from day one. I agree this is a new round. My guess is that that round of people have pretty much burned out and now they're (Park Lane) looking for new blood.

bethcooks4u said:
One of my downline has jewelry parties all the time for a couple of the companies and she's always talking about how much better our benefits are especially for hosts. She had a really good party and got a lot of free jewelry but could hardly afford the tax and shipping on her "free" items. She also said that the consultant doesn't always give all the host benefits so evidently she has to pay for them. It sounded shady to me. Danielle has stated many times that the PC party I did for her was the first DS party she ever did and is shocked that other companies give so much less to their customers/hosts/consultants.

I have had a few parties here and there for other companies, including jewelry, skin care, and toys and with all of them I was shocked at how much I had to pay for my "FREE" product. PC really does the best job with host rewards and honestly I think we don't advertise it enough.

cookingwithlove said:

It is very unethical and I would have trouble switching to a company that would use unethical means to recruit me, how would you build a team and grow your business?

cincychef said:
It is very unethical and I would have trouble switching to a company that would use unethical means to recruit me, how would you build a team and grow your business?

Park Lane is not part of the DSA so they are not bound to those ethics.

pamperedbecky said:
Ha! Maybe it's been two years since some of the bigwigs left. And now they're out outside of the 2 year non-solicitation clause! Lol. Just kidding.

But I guess that's not accurate since Jean's email seems to speak to current directors, obviously. :)

That is exactly what is going on. The 2 years is up and now they have called EVERY NED, SED and Exec and are starting to work down the the lowly Senior Directors like me.

Apparently DF admited on a conference call last week with one of his former PC cronies that he only made $52,000 with PL last year. Yikes!!

DebChefIA said:
That is exactly what is going on. The 2 years is up and now they have called EVERY NED, SED and Exec and are starting to work down the the lowly Senior Directors like me.

Apparently DF admited on a conference call last week with one of his former PC cronies that he only made $52,000 with PL last year. Yikes!!

I guess this looks pretty good for us in the sense that they think PC consultants are that well trained and good at what they do that they should be that aggressive with recruiting.:)

Did anyone catch the reference to star wars at the end? It is pg 39 at the end, made me LOL!

DebChefIA said:

Wow! Have you been contacted? For Jean to send that email, things must be getting pretty interesting on that end. And I would guess DF made a lot more here with PC.

I just can't picture doing something like this "high end" jewelry, especially in this economy - or anything else for that matter! But, to each his own. It's just too bad that they're being pretty shady about it.

If those higher ups have been out of the PC biz for 2 years, then that's not shady. But it's not sounding like that's not the case.

cincychef said:
I have had a few parties here and there for other companies, including jewelry, skin care, and toys and with all of them I was shocked at how much I had to pay for my "FREE" product. PC really does the best job with host rewards and honestly I think we don't advertise it enough.

I just had a host who gave all the benefits to her daughter (co-host - $465 free) and she told me "I don't think my daughter is prepared for the shock of what all that free stuff will cost her in tax and shipping so just tell her that I'll pay it for her." When I told her that there is no tax on free from PC and reminded her that the host doesn't pay ANY shipping she was floored. She was also going to get her items as a guest until I told her what her total would be wth the 30% discount vs her daughter getting another $25 free. She just loves me.
:clap:

Ok,not meaning to open a can of worms...why is is unethical? If i was disappointed in something at a store I frequently shopped at and found what I thought was a heck of a deal somewhere else, why is it unethical to share it with others? I am not a huge fan of DF, BUT......

I kind of look at it a little bit like people that have an affair--the affair is not the problem its a symptom of the problem....if they were happy from the beginning it wouldn't have been attractive. I think those people were in business to make money and saw their paychecks drastically reduced, as did most of us....no hate mail but if they left because they were unhappy and thought a deal was better somewhere else, and wanted to bring others along with them, what's unethical about that?

I have seen both sides of the fence. I would not have done what they did, but I think they did what they thought was good for them, and we all agreed the new plan was flawed from the beginning. No hate mail, please.

No hate mail from me. Everyone has the right to their opinions. ;)I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with sharing the business opportunity and our enthusiasm and love for our careers with others. Heck there's quite a few members of my team who are super happy that they joined PC and are actively passing down their excitement and building teams. Sharing is what it's all about. :DSharing with friends, family & people we encounter are one thing. But we are not doing an organized attack of PartyLite, Scentsy, Tuperware, etc. trying to get all their successful people to jump ship & come to us. I just think when it's an organized "hey, let's go after the upper level people with _____ company" that the line between "sharing" and trying to bring down another company gets crossed. From what I understand, their plan is more of an organized attack. If they are in fact targeting the top PC people simply based on their history of success & not their love of the other product, then I have to agree that it's unethical.

What I have the biggest issue with is the former Pampered Chef Directors and upper level Directors going there and actively recruiting their former teams and other consultants. They not only should have know this was unethical because it was going against an agreement they signed, BUT there was a similar issue with a former male consultant years ago who did the same thing when he went to an entirely different direct sales company and was terminated because of actively recruiting PC consultants at conference (if I'm not mistaken). They would have been aware of this I'm sure. I just don't think these successful directors could plead ignorance and that's what irks me. That's what is unethical.As for PL actively recruiting our successful consultants, it would be fine if it was on their own, but these examples seem to be because they got the various names from former PC Directors. And I think the warning in Jean's email today seemed to reference the "structure" of any companies people may explore. We take the time and effort to grow our teams and she seemed to reference how at this company, people can just come in at a higher level and have ready-made teams without necessarily doing the work to get there. It does speak to the overall integrity of a company.I don't know - everyone is entitled to go where they want for the reasons they want. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth in this particular instance.

pamperedbecky said:
What I have the biggest issue with is the former Pampered Chef Directors and upper level Directors going there and actively recruiting their former teams and other consultants. They not only should have know this was unethical because it was going against an agreement they signed, BUT there was a similar issue with a former male consultant years ago who did the same thing when he went to an entirely different direct sales company and was terminated because of actively recruiting PC consultants at conference (if I'm not mistaken). They would have been aware of this I'm sure. I just don't think these successful directors could plead ignorance and that's what irks me. That's what is unethical.

As for PL actively recruiting our successful consultants, it would be fine if it was on their own, but these examples seem to be because they got the various names from former PC Directors. And I think the warning in Jean's email today seemed to reference the "structure" of any companies people may explore. We take the time and effort to grow our teams and she seemed to reference how at this company, people can just come in at a higher level and have ready-made teams without necessarily doing the work to get there. It does speak to the overall integrity of a company.

I don't know - everyone is entitled to go where they want for the reasons they want. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth in this particular instance.

You hit the nail on the head. And you remembered exactly right about that other male consultant. He was openly recruiting on the elevator at conference at which he had gotten big recognition for his achievements with PC.

cookingwithlove said:
I was so disappointed in DF's behavior and his leaving PC.

bethcooks4u said:
And you remembered exactly right about that other male consultant. He was openly recruiting on the elevator at conference at which he had gotten big recognition for his achievements with PC.

This is what made me extremely disgusted and distrustful of DF. A leader we looked up to and an inspiration so blatenly defying a company. A company that honored him and had him on committies that made many decisions for all of us.

I'm a little late joining this discussion but years ago when TOHE started, they tried to poach directors from PC (because a few execs left to go with them... and ironically they are now out of biz and merged with another company that was going out of biz). They did it through the lead pool. They knew that HO leads were funneled out to Directors so they just started plugging in zip codes and contacting directors that way.

finley1991 said:
I'm a little late joining this discussion but years ago when TOHE started, they tried to poach directors from PC (because a few execs left to go with them... and ironically they are now out of biz and merged with another company that was going out of biz). They did it through the lead pool. They knew that HO leads were funneled out to Directors so they just started plugging in zip codes and contacting directors that way.

Interesting. I wonder if this contributed to their decision to include TL In the lead system?

It's unfortunate, true -- but we all know that there are people in this company that don't follow the rules -- and the company doesn't seem to worry (a sale is a sale). You know what I am talking about....

I do what I am supposed to because I should -- wish that it was a level playing field and everyone was held to the same standards.

And so this is what you get. You reap what you sow.

Not trying to complain -- just sayin'.

bethcooks4u said:
You hit the nail on the head. And you remembered exactly right about that other male consultant. He was openly recruiting on the elevator at conference at which he had gotten big recognition for his achievements with PC.

And then he told people that PC fired him (what his customers said to me), like he hadn't done anything wrong and it was all PC's fault that he was promoting his sheets and towels biz. I also heard he got audited and something about a storage unit full of products and another rumor about selling it on eBay, but that is all rumor.

baychef said:
This is what made me extremely disgusted and distrustful of DF. A leader we looked up to and an inspiration so blatenly defying a company. A company that honored him and had him on committies that made many decisions for all of us.

I have one word, and its only my opinion, of how to describe his decision to leave:

Greed.

I'd never heard of him until I joined CS & DCS. Heck, I didn't even know who Marla & Jean were my first year in business, or any of the NED's, any of the top sellers, top recruiters, etc. I knew my recruiter & her cluster, but that was it. Didn't even know Angie's recruiter and found out recently there was someone between Angie & Yolanda when I signed. So it wasn't until I moved up to Yolanda that I really got to know her & the names of the ones above her. LOL I was kind of in my own little world out in Japan. ;)Joining Chef Success helped me to learn more names, then NC this last year helped me to put some faces to some of the names I'd been hearing about. But DF was before my time, that's for sure!

Don't you find it interesting that many of the upper level managers that have left pc, never achieve the success that they had with pc and many of the companies that they have left for are out of business. Market Day HOme Party was one that bit the dust when they tried to go with a home party plan. Years ago a home office person left to join a company that was going to be pc's rival but it never got off the ground. The "tote bag" company, I give them 5 years and they will probably bite the dust. Cute bags but really how many can you have espicially with so many local craft people who sell the same type for a lot less at craft fairs. I live in the town where Vera Bradley has their corporate offices. Really.... I have several of theirs and don't want anymore. My friends and I call their bags the "cult" bag. You see them everywhere! Pampered Chef has the most marketable product out there. Everyone has to eat/cook, male or female, young or old, love to cook/hate to cook. Fits everyone's budget. awesome guarantee. fabulous host program. no out of pocket expense for us on host gifts or credit card charge. "edutaining" party. $15.00 award for groceries to feed your guests. the list could go on and on. So, why are these "fools" leaving? When you are with the best, why would you go work for someone else especially a company that is lacking in integrity???? Are things perfect in pc? (no) Would I change a few things if I could? (yes) There are no perfect companies but pc is pretty darn close when it comes to the direct sales business.

I read the whole lawsuit document. Very interesting reading. I'm sure pc did not like some of the disclosures they had to make. It was also interesting to see Joyce Salela name mentioned. Twenty years ago she gave a talk at a regional meeting in the Chicago area that I went to, because of her talk, I was inspired to become a director. I know I haven't seen or heard from her in a while. I couldn't tell whether she became a Park lane employee or just someone who fed names to one of their recruiters. I think at one time DF was in her downline.

All in all a very interesting document.

By the way, who is TOHE?

Karen

Okay, I got to ask what is TOHE?

Chef Karen said:
So, why are these "fools" leaving? When you are with the best, why would you go work for someone else especially a company that is lacking in integrity?????

Because they allow fancy sales pitches with lots of empty promises to blind them. Their greed kicks in and they turn to where they think the grass is greener. These people were being brought in a high executive levels with cushy compensation 'promises' and perks that normally they would have had to work years for...Typical business - you promise the moon & stars to get your competitors talent. Then you hit them with reality after the honeymoon is over.

No different than those who have an affair. The new and shiny and the attention and promises all blind people and they make decisions based upon what they think will be and how different their lives will be. Then one day they wake up and realize that the grass wasn't greener and that what they had, wasn't so bad after all.

Yep again, one word. Greed. Add to it, "instant satisfaction".

Karen, Taste of Home Entertaining?Melissa, you crack me up girl! LOL

I guess this is going to stay a war between TPC and DF. Here's what he posted on FB yesterday:

"Park Lane Jewelry’s efforts to build its sales field have drawn attention from other companies that, in my view, have deservedly lost some of their top performers.

Sales professionals, ask yourself: Do you want to be rewarded for performance, or just keep struggling against some complicated system of ever-changing rules, unilateral pay cuts and mind-numbing bureaucracy? (I’m not naming any particular companies here).

Consider the following:

1) Park Lane Jewelry, established in 1955, is still family-owned and operated. It hasn’t lost its soul to what some might call a profits-above-people corporate mentality. The brand stands for unparalleled quality: Park Lane guarantees EVERY item it sells.

2) Park Lane Jewelry invests nearly 71 percent of its gross intake back into its field in commissions, overrides and incentives. These incentives include fantastic trips offered to every level of the sales field, twice each year.

3) Experienced sales pros aren’t forced to start over at square-one when joining Park Lane. You’ll be recognized – not penalized – for the hard work you’ve already put into building your career. You’ll receive strong home office support and personalized training that will boost your success.

Any company can indeed make promises. I’ve chosen to work for one that actually delivers on its promises while putting its customers and sales field first.

I hope you’ll join me."

(one of the comments back to him) -
Well said Don. It's sad to me that people get so emotionally attached to a a company that was that they don't recognize that they are being used by that company. AND they believe the propaganda the company puts out without checking facts. It's so true what we say at Park Lane, "If it's too good to be true, it must be Park Lane!" So glad we're here! <---she's a Sales VP for PL per her FB page

Post on Friday:
I am looking to add an experienced party-plan manager to my organization - specifically in the PA/MD/DC/VA area but truly, anywhere in the country. This person should be someone who has built a team and knows the party plan business. Park Lane will interview them and place them at a management level equal to where they were in their previous business - no need to start all over again. If you know someone who fits that category, please private message me. As a referral bonus, you will receive $100 in free jewelry of your choice!!

Park Lane has been around since 1955? I've never heard of them before this stirred up.

Not that this has any bearing on the company Park Lane itself, it's just an interesting little tidbit about the founders' son: (I remember when this was in the news)

http://articles.chicagobreakingnews.com/2011-06-03/news/29618743_1_home-confinement-jewels-by-park-lane-craig-elford

I was curious about the 1955 start date.

Check this out: http://mlmfiles.com/jewels-park-lane-review/

It gives a few details about how the company started in 1955. When the founders married that same year -They were 18 and 15 when they got married! I don't know, maybe it's just me and there aren't enough details, but that hardly seems to be the start of a company. Although it does say they started having home parties. Interesting.

Interesting post by DF. Clearly he feels the need to justify his career move. I agree with Karen... everyone eats, young and old. Plus, there aren't really any other companies out there that sell what we do. Others try (Tupperware, Willow House, Avon) but if people are going to by kitchen stuff, they come to PC. There are dozens of jewelry companies.

<h2>1. What is the email that is causing concern among Pampered Chef Directors?</h2><p>The email in question is a communication from Jewels by Park Lane, a direct sales company that sells jewelry, to Pampered Chef Directors. It is causing concern because it appears to be encouraging PC Directors to leave their current company and join Jewels by Park Lane.</p><h2>2. Is Jewels by Park Lane actively trying to recruit Pampered Chef Directors?</h2><p>It is unclear if Jewels by Park Lane is actively trying to recruit Pampered Chef Directors. However, the email in question does seem to suggest that they are interested in having PC Directors join their company.</p><h2>3. Why would Jewels by Park Lane want Pampered Chef Directors to leave?</h2><p>There could be a variety of reasons why Jewels by Park Lane would want Pampered Chef Directors to leave their company. It could be for strategic business purposes, to gain new talent and experience, or to expand their reach into different markets.</p><h2>4. How is Pampered Chef responding to this situation?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has not officially responded to this situation. However, the email has caused quite a stir among the Pampered Chef community, with many Directors expressing their anger and disappointment at the possibility of being poached by another company.</p><h2>5. Is there any truth to the rumor that Jewels by Park Lane is offering higher incentives for Pampered Chef Directors to join them?</h2><p>There is no confirmed information about Jewels by Park Lane offering higher incentives for Pampered Chef Directors to join their company. At this time, it is just speculation. However, if this is true, it would certainly be a cause for concern among Pampered Chef Directors and the company as a whole.</p>

1. What is the email that is causing concern among Pampered Chef Directors?

The email in question is a communication from Jewels by Park Lane, a direct sales company that sells jewelry, to Pampered Chef Directors. It is causing concern because it appears to be encouraging PC Directors to leave their current company and join Jewels by Park Lane.

2. Is Jewels by Park Lane actively trying to recruit Pampered Chef Directors?

It is unclear if Jewels by Park Lane is actively trying to recruit Pampered Chef Directors. However, the email in question does seem to suggest that they are interested in having PC Directors join their company.

3. Why would Jewels by Park Lane want Pampered Chef Directors to leave?

There could be a variety of reasons why Jewels by Park Lane would want Pampered Chef Directors to leave their company. It could be for strategic business purposes, to gain new talent and experience, or to expand their reach into different markets.

4. How is Pampered Chef responding to this situation?

Pampered Chef has not officially responded to this situation. However, the email has caused quite a stir among the Pampered Chef community, with many Directors expressing their anger and disappointment at the possibility of being poached by another company.

5. Is there any truth to the rumor that Jewels by Park Lane is offering higher incentives for Pampered Chef Directors to join them?

There is no confirmed information about Jewels by Park Lane offering higher incentives for Pampered Chef Directors to join their company. At this time, it is just speculation. However, if this is true, it would certainly be a cause for concern among Pampered Chef Directors and the company as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
RitaKey
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
micocina