• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Exchange my Cookie Sheet for a Different Item?

In summary, a customer is disappointed with a cookie sheet she purchased from a catalog party. She noticed scratches and small chips on the bottom of the sheet after using it once. The seller is unsure if she is referring to the cooking surface or the bottom and will call her to clarify. The seller is also considering recommending a stoneware cookie sheet as a replacement. The customer has the option to return the sheet for a refund, get a replacement, or exchange it for something else. The seller is hesitant to send the customer to the company's customer service due to potential issues. However, another person in the conversation suggests letting the company handle it and mentions the one year satisfaction guarantee.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a customer email me:I had placed an order through Xxxx's catalog party however I am a little disappointed with the Cookie Sheet I had ordered. I used it once, last night, and it has scratches all over the bottem as well as two small chips on the bottom. I don't use a dish washer so I know it had to have happened when I cooked it. I was wondering if maybe I could exchange it for something else or get my money back.First off, I'm not sure if she's referring to the cooking surface or the bottom of it. If it's the bottom, then I'm guessing it's normal scratches that can happen from sliding the cookie sheet in and out of the oven on the racks. Would you agree? So a new one would have the same problem, right? Or do you think she's referring to the cooking surface? Either way, I'll call her to double check. But the chipping on the bottom isn't good, so it could just be a defective one.I thought I'd let her know her options about returning it for a refund, getting a replacement issued, or that she can exchange it for something else. If it's an exchange, she'll need to contact HO to handle it. (If it's a return, HO still has to handle it, but I'd be willing to call on her behalf and get that done since it was a CC purchase and they can just credit her.) What I'm trying to decide is if in talking with her I should recommend the stoneware cookie sheet, if she is in fact not happy with the metal one (because I'm thinking scratches are normal, right?) So, is she able to get the sale price on stoneware if she does an exchange w/ HO? Or does she need to just return it and then order the stone w/ me on a show I have open?What would you recommend?

I would honestly have her call HO. They may not take it back because (shocker!) metal does scratch. They may need to ask her questions that you may not be able to answer.

But doesn't the one year satisfaction guarantee come into play here? Especially since she said it's chipped. I agree though, maybe it would be best for her to call them so they can handle things.(I just hate sending people to HO if it's something I can do, because you never know what type of CS rep they'll get.) ;)

Let HO handle it because If shes having problems with scratch marks, I bet the next thing you recommend she'll probably find something wrong with that one....HTH

Hello there,Thank you for reaching out to me about the issue with your cookie sheet. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the product. I would be happy to help you with your concerns.After reading your email, I understand that you are unsure if the scratches on the bottom of the cookie sheet are normal or if they are a defect. I agree with you that the chipping on the bottom is not a good sign and it could just be a defective product. I will contact you to double check and gather more information about the issue.In the meantime, I wanted to inform you of your options for resolving this issue. If you would like to return the cookie sheet for a refund, please contact HO as they handle all returns for CC purchases. However, if you would like a replacement issued, I would be more than happy to call HO on your behalf and get that done for you. If you are interested in exchanging the cookie sheet for something else, you will need to contact HO as well. However, if you would like to exchange it for a stoneware cookie sheet, please let me know and I will assist you in getting the sale price on the exchange.I hope this helps and please let me know how you would like to proceed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I will do my best to resolve this issue for you.Best regards,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is anExchange for a Sale Item?

AnExchange for a Sale Item is a platform that allows users to buy, sell, and exchange various items with other users. It is an online marketplace where individuals can connect and make transactions with one another.

How does anExchange for a Sale Item work?

First, users must create an account and list the items they want to sell or exchange. Other users can then browse through the listed items and make offers. Once an offer is accepted, the two users can communicate and arrange for payment and delivery of the item.

Is anExchange for a Sale Item safe to use?

Yes, anExchange for a Sale Item has security measures in place to protect users' personal information and ensure safe transactions. However, it is always important to exercise caution when making transactions with strangers online.

Can I exchange items for free on anExchange for a Sale Item?

Yes, anExchange for a Sale Item allows users to exchange items for free. However, there may be fees for selling or buying items on the platform, depending on the type of transaction and the seller's preferences.

Are there any restrictions on what I can list for sale or exchange on anExchange for a Sale Item?

Yes, anExchange for a Sale Item has guidelines and policies in place to ensure that all listed items are legal and appropriate for the platform. Items that violate these guidelines will not be allowed on the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kam