• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

anEmail From Ho, Saying I Didnt Submit 200.00 for April?

In summary, PC is sending notifications to consultants that they have to submit 200.00 by the end of the month to stay active. The letters stress the importance of meeting sales quotas.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I had 1 lousy party for April & it was on the 30th.:( Well I'm STILL waiting for her to close, she said she would call me by Tues.:mad: I called HER yesterday & now I just called her AGAIN! Keep getting her machine:mad: Now I get an Email from HO saying it is a courtisy letter saying that I need to submit 200.00 by the end of this month to stay active.:confused: I already sent 1 in for this month for 450.00 ( that BTW has been saying recieved for almost 3 days now) I'm just really frustrated & they didnt have to add to the fire!:( :( :( . Thanks for letting me vent.

Ginger

I know what you mean!I just got my friendly letter as well. As much as I love PC (AND I REALLY DO) I keep thinking, hey! this is my business -- some months are good -- and some months suck no matter what you do. I often wonder why I don't get a friendly note that says "you have submitted just the right amount of shows this month, CONGRATULATIONS, GOOD JOB!!" Wouldn't that be nice??

But in all honesty, I don't sweat it anymore. Believe me it was worse when they sent that letter through the mail! Made me feel really bad the first time I got one and I almost quit. 3 1/2 years later I'm not phased by it anymore and I move on.

Always expect Miracles!

Be thankfulThat PC is giving you that notice 1 month before you go inactive! Wouldn't you hate to lose your career sales and recruits because of an oversight. I believe this is something new that they have started. I as a Director, got a copy of all that was sent to my downline. It is nice for me to know who is close to going inactive! I have had a consultant go inactive before because of $2!! She thought she had $206 in commissionable sales, but only had $198...and yup she went inactive! So the PC is just helping you track!:D

What a great help!!

I just got that letter too. After a really slow start, I submitted a show that was $199.50 yesterday. I have another order pending. It does stink, but look at the bright side of it, at least they did let you know!

I was a little bit nervous when I opened it up though and read it, but I know that I will be okay this month, so all is good.

Ginger428 said:
I already sent 1 in for this month for 450.00 ( that BTW has been saying recieved for almost 3 days now) I'm just really frustrated & they didnt have to add to the fire!:( :( :( . Thanks for letting me vent.

Ginger

My show has "recieved" listed for days now also and I JUST figured it out. At the top of the shipment status page, it says they are shipping orders receieved through April 30. So that is probably why it still says recieved.

Just FYI, I just checked my orders, I submitted on May 1. They had said Rec'd for the past few days, and now it says picking.. so hopefully it will be shipped tomorrow (I doubt it.. though) It will prob be on Monday.

cakepampered said:
I just got my friendly letter as well. As much as I love PC (AND I REALLY DO) I keep thinking, hey! this is my business -- some months are good -- and some months suck no matter what you do. I often wonder why I don't get a friendly note that says "you have submitted just the right amount of shows this month, CONGRATULATIONS, GOOD JOB!!" Wouldn't that be nice??

I can't say I enjoyed my letter:rolleyes: I have to say my only complaint with PC is that they set a limit of how much you have to submit. Life happens and sometimes you can't reach the sales you would like. I find that the letters don't help me, if anything they tick me off. I agree that a friendly note would be better.

I was freaking out too with it still being received. I know that so many people have said, "oh, I submitted my order this morning and it's already shipped" Whew! :)

Keep your chins up:) It will all work out in the end. It happened to me in my first year after the holidays. That was hard but every new consultant in my cluster went through the same thing, so I knew I wasn't alone.

I also just checked on the status of my show submitted on the 1st and it was shipped yesterday. Too bad for me because I needed those items for wednesday:( oh well! usually it take 5 buisness days to get to CA.

Just remember...
rennea said:
I can't say I enjoyed my letter:rolleyes: I have to say my only complaint with PC is that they set a limit of how much you have to submit. Life happens and sometimes you can't reach the sales you would like. I find that the letters don't help me, if anything they tick me off. I agree that a friendly note would be better.

that the PC $200 every other month is not as high as some other direct sales companies. Also, they expect at least $200 every other month so you can get your discount as a consultant and other perks. If they didn't have any set amount, then there would be consultants who signed up to get the discount on orders for themselves and never submit a show. (I have friends that sale for other companies that do this because of the companies policies!):eek:

And when life happens, remember that you have the option to take a personal sales waiver. Because life does happen to all of us! :rolleyes:

Just to add a not, I submitted a show on the 30th and it said received until yesterday, and it already said shipped with active tracking numbers and everything. I called HO yesterday because my pan-o-rama points weren't updated and the guy said that everything takes longer to update at the beginning of the month.

1. What is the email from Ho regarding?

The email from Ho is regarding the submission of $200.00 for the month of April.

2. I did not receive an email from Ho, what should I do?

If you did not receive an email from Ho regarding the submission of $200.00 for April, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Why do I need to submit $200.00 for April?

The $200.00 submission is a requirement for all Pampered Chef consultants for the month of April. This is to ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales and commissions.

4. Can I submit the $200.00 through a different method?

Yes, you can submit the $200.00 through a different method such as credit card, check, or bank transfer. Please refer to the instructions provided in the email from Ho for more information.

5. What happens if I do not submit the $200.00 for April?

If you do not submit the $200.00 for April, your sales and commissions for the month may not be accurately reflected. This could also affect your eligibility for certain bonuses and incentives. It is important to submit the amount on time to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • kcjodih