• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

anAmazing Clip for Parents and Children---

In summary, the "anAmazing Clip" is a versatile and innovative tool that can be used in a variety of ways to make life easier for both parents and children. It is safe for children to use and can be used for outdoor activities. Each set comes with 8 clips, and it can also be used in the kitchen for various purposes.
MORFIA
Gold Member
http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

Wow Morfia,
That was incredible. I am sitting here bawling - thanks for sharing :*)

thanks, this helps

i LOVED it----

I saw this a few months ago and it is such a wonderful video. So very true, I keep this in mind when I see signs of aging with my parents. I am ever so patient, understanding and loving to them, because that is what they have been with me throughout my life.

If I thought my 17 year old would "get it" I would send it to him. I am having problems with him right now and I am just exhausted with worry. He is not in any trouble with the law or school, but he is being a typical 17 year old and being very, very stupid.

Wow! I sat here and watched it with a coworker, we both cried. Then we watched it again with another coworker and cried!

My Sister in Law and I have taken care of our Mother in Law for almost one year to the day after she suffered a stroke. It touched on a lot of issues that we are dealing with. This couldn't have came on a better day. Thank you for posting this... now pass the tissues please.

so sorry for the need of tissues--But a good cry is worth putting it all into perspective all over again----I am glad you liked it too---

1. How does the "anAmazing Clip" benefit parents and children?

The "anAmazing Clip" is a versatile and innovative tool that can be used in a variety of ways to make life easier for both parents and children. It can be used to hold hair accessories, keep snacks fresh, secure bags and backpacks, and even help with organizing toys and art supplies. Its multi-functional design makes it a must-have for busy families.

2. Is the "anAmazing Clip" safe for children to use?

Yes, the "anAmazing Clip" is made with high-quality, non-toxic materials and is designed with safety in mind. The clip has no sharp edges or small parts that could pose a choking hazard, making it safe for children of all ages to use.

3. Can the "anAmazing Clip" be used for outdoor activities?

Absolutely! The "anAmazing Clip" is perfect for outdoor activities such as camping, picnics, and beach trips. It can be used to secure tents, hang towels and beach bags, and keep food bags sealed and organized. Its strong and durable design makes it a reliable choice for all your outdoor adventures.

4. How many clips come in a set of "anAmazing Clips"?

Each set of "anAmazing Clips" contains 8 clips. This is the perfect amount for most families, providing enough clips for various uses without being overwhelming. Additional sets can also be purchased for larger families or for those who want to have extra clips on hand.

5. Can the "anAmazing Clip" be used in the kitchen?

Definitely! The "anAmazing Clip" is a versatile tool that can be used in the kitchen to hold bags of chips, cereal, and other snacks, seal open bags of flour or sugar, and even hang dish towels or oven mitts. Its strong grip and durable construction make it a handy tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth