• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hospitality Set: Send Me Your Address, Amy!

L
lizardhippie
I really need to send you this hospitality set. I lost your address, so I can't send it until you e-mail me with your address. Thanks!

does "Amy" narrow it down? hey, if it's for a hospitality set, i'll be amy!

Hey there. An idea to find Amy. Go to the member list. There are several Amys and maybe you can email them all till you get the right one. Good luck. :D

it's not me.I'm an amy but you already sent me my stuff!!! BTW, i adore those little star ice cubes, even though they are a brat to get out of the tray!!!!

Huh?Hey, another stupid question thrown out there..what's a hospitality set?

The Hospitality Set is part of our Simple Additions line. Check them out!! The Simple Additions Line is a HUGH hit in crowds that like to entertain.

Order yourself the large bowl or the large square and you will have bookings just to get those.

1. What is a hospitality set?

A hospitality set typically includes items such as towels, toiletries, and other amenities provided to guests in a hotel or other accommodation.

2. How can I get a hospitality set?

To get a hospitality set, you can either purchase one or receive one as a gift from someone else. In this case, the sender is requesting the recipient's address to send the hospitality set.

3. Why is it important to include my address?

Your address is necessary for the sender to know where to send the hospitality set. Without it, the sender will not be able to complete the delivery.

4. Can I provide my address through email?

Yes, you can provide your address through email. It is a common and convenient way to exchange information, especially in cases like this where the sender has lost your address.

5. What should I do if I do not want to receive the hospitality set?

If you do not want to receive the hospitality set, simply let the sender know. They will most likely appreciate your honesty and will not send the set to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
Replies