• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Get the Recordings of Amy Neal's Destination Director Calls?

In summary, the "Destination Director!" Call Series #1 is complete and provides links for all six training calls. The first call, "Formula to promote in 90 days - Belief!" is available to listen to or download. The second call, "Prospecting" is available to listen to or download. The third call, "Host coaching" is available to listen to or download. The fourth call, "Informing / Inviting" is available to listen to or download. The fifth call, "Interviewing" is available to listen to or download. The sixth and final call, "Starting Consultants Strong" is available to listen to or download.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recordings from the calls that Amy Neal did? One of my team leaders took her class at conference and would really like to listen to her series of calls. or will you be getting the next round of them that you would send to me at [email protected]?

On their way! :)

I miss all that stuff because of the time zone difference. I'd love to hear them too! :D

[email protected]

I'll post it here for everyone who needs it! :)

TO: Directors and Above,

The “Destination Director!” Call Series #1 is complete! I have provided below the links for all six of the training calls. If you have not listened to the full series, I hope that you will make the time to invest in yourself and your business. Also, feel free to use these links in the future to share with your team members. As you are working with consultants that may be struggling with one or more of these skills, feel free to forward the appropriate link to them.

I will offer this series again beginning Tuesday, September 21st at 2:00 PM (Eastern) / 1:00 PM (Central). All Team Leaders will be invited to join. Please continue to encourage your Team Leaders to join these calls Live or listen to the recordings that are provided weekly.

I will continue to offer one on one coaching to Team Leaders with eight cooking shows on their calendar, so continue to work closely with those that have that goal and let me know as soon as those shows are booked! My coaching calls with Team Leaders is going great and I want to help all of you develop Directors!

Click here to download the recording of “Destination Director!” – Call 1 – Formula to promote in 90 days – Belief!
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/29S2L924GBL2V0ALCXFKL8GNAYZ5QEQT

Click here to download the recording of "Destination Director!" - Call 2 - Prospecting
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/DDYE2YPHNYER72YTY37F5CJ9GYXJ87T6

Click here to download the recording of "Destination Director!" – Call 3 – Host Coaching
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/7B7KUYNJ5TLNAJRFYTQUB82DVQ5TXU6L

Click here to download the recording of "Destination Director" - Call 4 – Inform / Invite
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/YXNMTTY0KLSX7EXRTKGQRF51NTB0CC0E

Click here to download the recording of “Destination Director!” – Call 5 - Interview
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/K543XZUAPFX59492LP22SQFZT219AYX2

Click here to download the recording of “Destination Director!” – Call 6 – Starting Consultants Strong
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/5QF6DXY2AAZP1EYCAH6Y5FEFAK0MDRND

Amy Neal
U.S. Sales Manager
The Pampered Chef
423-910-0630

Hi there! I'm happy to hear that your team leader took Amy Neal's class at conference. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the recordings from her destination director calls. However, I would recommend reaching out to your team leader or contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they have any resources available. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for any updates on upcoming calls or recordings. I hope this helps! Best of luck to you and your team.

1. Who is Amy Neal and what is her role as a Destination Director?

Amy Neal is a highly experienced and passionate Destination Director at Pampered Chef. She is responsible for planning and executing all aspects of our company's destination events, such as incentive trips and conferences.

2. What experience does Amy Neal have in event planning and management?

Amy Neal has over 10 years of experience in event planning and management, with a focus on destination events. She has successfully organized and executed numerous events for Pampered Chef, creating unforgettable experiences for our consultants and guests.

3. How does Amy Neal ensure a successful and enjoyable destination event for Pampered Chef?

Amy Neal works closely with our team to understand the goals and objectives of the event, carefully selecting the destination, accommodations, activities, and creating a detailed itinerary. She also coordinates with local vendors and suppliers to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for all attendees.

4. Can Amy Neal assist with individual travel arrangements for destination events?

Yes, Amy Neal can assist with individual travel arrangements, such as flights, transportation, and accommodations, for our consultants and guests attending our destination events. She is dedicated to making the travel process as smooth and stress-free as possible for all attendees.

5. How can I provide feedback or suggestions for future destination events to Amy Neal?

Amy Neal welcomes feedback and suggestions for future destination events. You can reach out to her directly through email or phone, or provide feedback through our company's survey after the event. Your input is highly valued and helps us improve and create even better experiences for our consultants and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies