• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms

In summary, America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Second Harvest to provide free mammograms to underserved and uninsured women in the United States. Eligibility for the program is based on income guidelines and Pampered Chef supports it by donating a portion of sales and allowing consultants to donate a portion of their commission. Ways to get involved include purchasing designated products, donating directly, or volunteering at screening events. The program has provided over 1.5 million mammograms since 2000, helping with early detection and treatment of breast cancer and increasing access to healthcare for those in need.
Thank you. My clicked counted.

I have this site bookmarked and I make sure that I click all 6 of them everyday! It only keeps working if you keep doing it. So Thank you!

What is America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms program?

America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the nonprofit organization Second Harvest to provide free mammograms to underserved and uninsured women in the United States.

Who is eligible for the free mammograms?

Women who are uninsured or underinsured and meet certain income guidelines are eligible for the free mammograms. These guidelines may vary depending on the location of the screening event.

How does Pampered Chef support this program?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated products to Second Harvest, which helps fund the free mammograms. In addition, Pampered Chef consultants can also donate a portion of their commission to the program.

How can I get involved with America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms?

There are several ways to get involved and support this program. You can purchase designated products from Pampered Chef, donate directly to Second Harvest, or become a volunteer at one of the screening events. You can also spread awareness about the program and its mission.

What is the impact of America's Second Harvest/Free Mammograms?

Since its inception in 2000, this program has provided over 1.5 million free mammograms to underserved and uninsured women. This has resulted in early detection and treatment of breast cancer, ultimately saving many lives. It also helps increase access to healthcare for those who may not have the means to afford it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies