• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Celebrate the 4th of July Safely?

In summary, America has come a long way since the Revolutionary War. We have undergone many changes and still have much to celebrate. Be safe and have a great day.
Sheila
Gold Member
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif
celebrating-4th-july.gif

http://www.myspaceanimations.com/images/happy_4th1.gif

While you are having fun celebrating America's Birthday,
please remember fireworks safety and attend an organized fireworks display.

Most of us prefer the slogan

America the Beautiful
over
America the Burnt

Please don't burn the Birthday Girl!!!
http://www.handyarchive.com/images/scr/45790.b.gif

FIREWORKS_Animation.gif

Happy 4th. of July to all my chefsuccess friends. Blessings to you and your families. Have a safe and wonderful day.

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! We may have turmoil; we may have strife but we are still Americans and we still have much to celebrate. Remember, we have come back from worse than this and we will again!

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th!!!

I attended a community fireworks display that was beautiful last night. This morning, I sat out in the sun. I am America the Burnt right now....

Last edited:
I've had my BBQ, Blue Bell ice cream and played bingo - so it's been a GREAT 4th of July in Texas! Happy Independence Day America & THANKS to all our service women and men who continue to stand up for us and keep us safe! God Bless America! Where is Kate Smith when you need her?

She has been replaced by Jennifer Hudson! She made me cry tonight with her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner. And Beyonce knocked it out of the park with Proud to be an American. The one that got me the most, James Taylor with America the Beautiful. I still cry at the fireworks, I still get goose bumps and tears and puff up my chest at the Star Spangled Banner. I refuse believe there is no longer hope. So as the song goes, I am proud to be an American and would not rather be some where else.

What does the 4th of July celebrate?

The 4th of July, also known as Independence Day, celebrates the anniversary of the Declaration of Independence being adopted by the Continental Congress in 1776. This document declared the 13 American colonies as independent from British rule.

How do Americans typically celebrate the 4th of July?

Americans celebrate the 4th of July with various traditions, such as parades, barbecues, picnics, and fireworks. Many people also attend concerts or other community events to commemorate the holiday.

What are some popular foods for 4th of July celebrations?

Traditional American foods, such as hot dogs, hamburgers, and apple pie, are often served at 4th of July celebrations. Other popular dishes include potato salad, corn on the cob, and watermelon.

Are there any special decorations for 4th of July?

Yes, many people decorate their homes and yards with patriotic colors and symbols, such as American flags, red, white, and blue banners, and streamers. Some also use sparklers or fireworks as part of their decorations.

Do all Americans celebrate the 4th of July?

While the 4th of July is a national holiday in the United States, not all Americans celebrate it in the same way. Some may choose to spend the day with family and friends, while others may use the holiday as an opportunity to reflect on the history and values of their country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies