• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the American Cancer Society Fundraiser and Help Support a Great Cause!

In summary, the American Cancer Society is a nonprofit organization that aims to eliminate cancer and provide support to those affected by it. They conduct research, offer education and resources, and provide various support services to cancer patients and their families. Donations are crucial to their mission, and there are many ways to get involved with the organization, including volunteering and participating in fundraising events. They also offer resources for cancer prevention and ways to advocate for cancer-related legislation.
jrstephens
Fundrasier: American Cancer SocietyI will know Wednesday if a team is going to do a Fundraiser with me!! I am so excited. They sound like they will. And the person in charge wants to have her own show, too.

Does anyone have extra Fall/Winter catalogs they are willing to part with CHEAP? If they book, they will want it in February. I am running low on catalogs and will not have enough without ordering. I know I will need at least 15 maybe more.

Last edited:
I know the regular price is $5.00 each, but I am willing to pay a little less. Anybody have catalogs they would like to donate or sell me at a discounted price? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Congratulations on potentially organizing a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society! That is such a great cause to support. I hope the team ends up joining you and that you have a successful event.Regarding the catalogs, have you tried reaching out to the American Cancer Society directly? They may have some resources or materials that you can use for your fundraiser. You can also try reaching out to local businesses or even printing your own catalogs to save some money.Best of luck with your fundraiser and I hope it is a huge success!

1) What is the American Cancer Society?

The American Cancer Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating cancer and providing support to those affected by it. They conduct research, provide education and resources, and offer support services to cancer patients and their families.

2) How does the American Cancer Society support cancer patients?

The American Cancer Society offers a variety of support services, including a 24/7 helpline, online support communities, and in-person support groups. They also provide transportation assistance, lodging for patients and caregivers, and help with navigating the healthcare system.

3) Can I make a donation to the American Cancer Society?

Yes, donations are crucial to the American Cancer Society's mission. You can make a one-time or recurring donation on their website, or participate in fundraising events like Relay for Life or Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.

4) Does the American Cancer Society have any resources for cancer prevention?

Yes, the American Cancer Society offers resources for cancer prevention, including information on healthy lifestyle choices and cancer screening guidelines. They also offer programs and events focused on cancer prevention and early detection.

5) How can I get involved with the American Cancer Society?

There are many ways to get involved with the American Cancer Society, including volunteering, participating in fundraising events, and advocating for cancer-related legislation. You can also become a member of their research or advocacy network to support their efforts in those areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies