• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

American Cancer Society Flyer (Fl62)

In summary, the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) is a promotional material that aims to raise awareness and funds for cancer research, education, and patient support programs. It can be obtained by contacting the local American Cancer Society office or through their website. The flyer includes information about the organization, its mission and goals, upcoming events, and ways to get involved. It can also be customized for specific events or fundraisers. By distributing the flyer and participating in events, one can make a difference in the fight against cancer.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Is now available (I just got off the phone with HO). While I was on the phone they fixed the issue (it wasn't loading in P3 -- not sure about PP) and said it should be there now.

I just reloaded my P3 and it is there now.

go figure, I sent my supply order in yesterday for all the products
I am not paying $6 for 2 fliers!

Me too... so now to get these we'll have to pay extra shipping... bunner

That's what I've been waiting for -- I'm ordering my show and go case on this month's supply order and have been waiting for these flyers to submit my order. (Yay new consultant rewards!!)

What are on the fliers?
Anyone know?
Maybe we can 'make up' our own.

What is the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62)?

The American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) is a promotional material created by the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for cancer research, education, and patient support programs.

How can I obtain the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62)?

The American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) can be obtained by contacting your local American Cancer Society office or by visiting their website. You can also request for a physical copy to be mailed to you.

What information is included in the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62)?

The American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) includes information about the organization, its mission and goals, and how the funds raised will be used to support cancer patients and research. It also includes details about upcoming events and ways to get involved.

Can I customize the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) for my specific event or fundraiser?

Yes, the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) can be customized to include your event details and fundraising goal. You can contact your local American Cancer Society office for assistance with customization.

How can I use the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) to make a difference?

By distributing the American Cancer Society Flyer (FL62) and promoting it to your friends, family, and community, you can help raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support programs. You can also participate in events and fundraisers organized by the American Cancer Society to make a direct impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rwesterpchef