• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find My Great Race File!

In summary, Michelle is trying to locate a file from a few month back, called the Amazing race show, or the Great Race. She did this show a few months back, and it was a hit, and someone from that show booked another show
mrssyvo
I am trying to locate a file from a few month back, called the Amazing race show, or the Great Race. I did this show a few months back, and it was a hit, and someone from that show booked another show and wants to do a "Race" show also, but with different recipes. I did the clubhouse chicken squares and Peanutty brownie pizza. I located that file in my PC files, but I also had a 2nd one that I found here also, with different recipes, and I cannot locate it now. Does anyone have it in their files? I really do not want to take the time to create it if somneone has it already. Thank you in advance.

Here they areI just found these out there in the last day or two and it sounds like a fun idea! If you wouldn't mind posting the recipes you have I would appreciate it.

Thanks and have fun!

Attachments

• Amazing Race Recipes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Amazing Race Team Show.doc
    69 KB · Views: 1,061
Thank You !!!Michelle, thank you so much. These are not the ones I saw before but they are perfect. Attached are the ones I used, with clues, pit stops, ect.

Attachments

• GreatRaceShow.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 878
  • GreatRaceEnvelopeLabels.doc
    27 KB · Views: 636
  • great race.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 718
  • great race.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 577
Do you know where the clues are for the squares? The brownie pizza is on here twice????:rolleyes: ;) :)

Alright, I'm going to put together this show for Saturday! All of my guests are in love with their PC products so I couldn't choose a better group of people to do it with for my first time! I think it's going to be a lot of fun but I'm a little nervous because I'm going to have my recruits recruit there watching me and she hasn't done a show yet. I don't want her to think that the job is too overwhelming.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make this show run as smoothly as possible? I'm going to have them make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and the Peanutty Brownie Pizza.

There's also supposed to be between 6-8 experienced people there. :)

Thanks in advance!

I'm doing this theme next weekend and I'm nervous about how to do it when the 2 recipes I want to do both need to go in the oven on round stones. Suggestions??

I bought the ingredients and brought them over already baked and took the ones that she purchased home. Good Luck!:D

Re: Thank You !!!mrssyvo,
I am having a difficult time opening your "great race" files. It's my computer....would you be able to email them to me?

My email is: [email protected]

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!!

Are there steps to the Clubhouse squares? Where can I find this? Thank you!

I am doing an all-men's show, and the host wants to do Amazing Race. I'm trying to pick two recipes that (a) I have the products for, since I'm new, and (b) are similar in difficulty. The problem I keep seeing with all the dessert recipes is that they don't require nearly as much chopping or slicing, etc. as the main dish or appetizer recipes.Plus, how do you deal with different oven temp requirements? I saw one thread where someone did the 3-Cheese Garden Pizza and the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries, since they are cooked at the same temperature, but then wouldn't you need two bar pans?I thought about 3-Cheese Garden Pizza for one team and Elegant Artichoke Cups for the other, but they have different oven temps and both require the use of the Classic Batter Bowl at the same time. How do those of you who've done this successfully plan it so it all flows?

Does the host have products you can borrow? A lot of hosts like showing off their products. Or think outside the box, we have the stainless steal mixing bowls, bamboo fiber, etc. do you hace something you can sub for the batter bowl?

Do you have a dcb? If so you could do something in that in the microwave.

Unfortunately, I pretty much just have what came in my kit, bowl-wise. I did get the first level of spring merchandise and I bought a manual food processor. I'm waiting until my kit enhancement month to get the dcb and such. I will check with my host to see what he has.

You could use your mfp, make the falafel, fry them in your 8" saute pan!

ChefNat said:
Unfortunately, I pretty much just have what came in my kit, bowl-wise. I did get the first level of spring merchandise and I bought a manual food processor. I'm waiting until my kit enhancement month to get the dcb and such. I will check with my host to see what he has.

Ask your Director, or the person who recruited you, if you can borrow tools from them. I borrow from my upline all the time.

P.S. I totally love this idea of a guys vs girls race! I have a host in April who wants to invite husbands and I'm totally going to do this. Thanks so much!

Awesome idea - love it!

1. How do I access the "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" feature?

To access the "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Great Race" option in the sidebar menu. The feature will be located under the "My Great Race" section.

2. What does the "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" feature do?

This feature helps you find and organize all of your Great Race files, including customer orders, host information, and team statistics. It makes it easy to keep track of your progress and stay organized throughout the Great Race challenge.

3. Can I customize the "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" feature?

Yes, you can customize the feature by selecting which files you want to include. You can also choose to hide or show certain columns in the file, such as order date or customer name. This allows you to personalize the feature to best fit your needs.

4. How often is the information in the "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" feature updated?

The information in the feature is updated in real-time, meaning that any changes or additions you make to your Great Race files will be reflected immediately. This allows you to have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.

5. Can I share my "Help Me Find My Great Race File!" with my team?

Yes, you can easily share your Great Race file with your team members by exporting it as a CSV or Excel file. This allows everyone on your team to have access to the same information and stay on track together during the Great Race challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jla8279
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Kimmie