• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Record-Breaking Fundraiser: Tips from a Successful Director Cluster Member

In summary, this person just raised a record-breaking amount of money through a fundraiser and was awarded an excellence award for sales. She shared some of the strategies she used and outlined her plan for future fundraisers.
nene960
I just wanted to share that a member of my directors cluster just submitted the largest fundraiser in company history!!!! It had sales of $36,000!!! We spent our whole cluster meeting last night listening to her talk about it. She was amazingly organized and I cant wait to use her ideas to get some fundraisers going. With this fundraiser she earned and excellence award in sales!!!

So, can you share some of the strategies she used?? This is awesome!!

Will you be sharing some of her ideas and tips on here? :D:confused:

Can't wait to hear the details!

Wahoo! Even at 15% commission, that's $5400 in commission (and as much to the organization)!

Yes, details please. What was the organization? How many participants? What did provide them (how much did she spend in supplies)?

Tell me, tell me, tell me!

That's amazing! I can't even imagine having a show that big - if she's working towards a trip - this will definitely help her a ton. Way to go!:)

WOW:sing:

That is truly amazing!!! Can't wait to hear some details on this!!!

She made them want her and the product and didn't focus on the 15%. She had awesome prizes which made a big difference. It was for a school district. As I learn more I will share :) She is going to try to put together binders for everyone in our cluster. All I have to say is I have a new view on fundraisers after this. I was never big on them but have totally changed my mind. You make 17% on fundraisers after you hit $15000 in sales so she made well over $6000!!! She is well on her way to Maui :)

That totally rocks! Gotta love that the school made out so well. Looking forward to seeing the details.

Awe, that's wonderful! A couple of days ago I suggested a fundraiser to a family who lost their daughter to cancer. They are starting a foundation in her name. I explained all the rules to them and offered to donate my 17% as well to the cause. I'm hoping they go for it. Between my friends, family & customer database and their followers online I think that it would be a VERY successful fundraiser! :D

1. What is the "Amazing Fundraiser" program?

The "Amazing Fundraiser" program is a unique opportunity for organizations to raise funds by selling Pampered Chef products. It allows groups to earn up to 25% of the sales as profit.

2. How does the fundraising process work?

First, the organization must register for the "Amazing Fundraiser" program on our website. Then, they will receive a unique fundraising link to share with their supporters. When supporters make purchases through the link, the organization will earn a percentage of the sales.

3. What products are available for fundraising?

There is a wide selection of Pampered Chef products available for fundraising, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are high-quality and loved by customers, making them great for fundraising.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraising?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for fundraising. Supporters can purchase as much or as little as they want, and the organization will still earn a percentage of the sales.

5. Can organizations track their fundraising progress?

Yes, organizations can track their fundraising progress through their unique fundraising link. They will be able to see how many orders have been placed and how much money they have earned so far.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Wildfire