• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

AMAZING fundraiser

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
I just wanted to share that a member of my directors cluster just submitted the largest fundraiser in company history!!!! It had sales of $36,000!!! We spent our whole cluster meeting last night listening to her talk about it. She was amazingly organized and I cant wait to use her ideas to get some fundraisers going. With this fundraiser she earned and excellence award in sales!!!

Paula R. Lewis

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
So, can you share some of the strategies she used?? This is awesome!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Will you be sharing some of her ideas and tips on here? :D:confused:

pattikake

Sep 17, 2007
Can't wait to hear the details!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Wahoo! Even at 15% commission, that's $5400 in commission (and as much to the organization)!

Yes, details please. What was the organization? How many participants? What did provide them (how much did she spend in supplies)?

Tell me, tell me, tell me!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
That's amazing! I can't even imagine having a show that big - if she's working towards a trip - this will definitely help her a ton. Way to go!:)

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
WOW:sing:

That is truly amazing!!! Can't wait to hear some details on this!!!

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
She made them want her and the product and didn't focus on the 15%. She had awesome prizes which made a big difference. It was for a school district. As I learn more I will share :) She is going to try to put together binders for everyone in our cluster. All I have to say is I have a new view on fundraisers after this. I was never big on them but have totally changed my mind. You make 17% on fundraisers after you hit $15000 in sales so she made well over $6000!!! She is well on her way to Maui :)

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
That totally rocks! Gotta love that the school made out so well. Looking forward to seeing the details.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Awe, that's wonderful! A couple of days ago I suggested a fundraiser to a family who lost their daughter to cancer. They are starting a foundation in her name. I explained all the rules to them and offered to donate my 17% as well to the cause. I'm hoping they go for it. Between my friends, family & customer database and their followers online I think that it would be a VERY successful fundraiser! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views